clark2k

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbabrasil.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, this is probably a stupid question... :shy: But I've never been in USA near a release date of a game...

I'm going to be in USA (Orlando, FL) only until May. 29th, and as here in Brazil the price of games are often around 2x of the price paid in USA, I would like to know:

There is, by any chance, a way to get the game one day before?
My flight back is at 17:00h...

T Link7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm no expert on the way things go in the U.S., but here in the Netherlands, quite a few stores break the release date and sell the game 1-3 days early. Is this the case in the U.S. aswell?

Diovos

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow, this is lame. I'm from Brazil too, I know how you feel. Like shattacrew said, you can change system country and buy it through the eShop. I did this with Super Mario 3D World, I bought it on the release date without leaving home :)
A relative of mine is going to be in US next month, so this time I'll be able to get the physical copy, which I prefer over the Downloadable version, because, you know, Wii U's internal storage is really limited.

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guy's, I'm thinking about buying both a digital and a physical copy to take advantage of sales and club Nintendo promotion. In that case I need to sell the physical copy. Would any of you be interested in buying my physical copy with the club Nintendo code removed, but otherwise in pristine condition, if I went through with this plan? I could mail it to South America or whatever. If maybe, PM me.

shattacrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guy's, I'm thinking about buying both a digital and a physical copy to take advantage of sales and club Nintendo promotion. In that case I need to sell the physical copy. Would any of you be interested in buying my physical copy with the club Nintendo code removed, but otherwise in pristine condition, if I went through with this plan? I could mail it to South America or whatever. If maybe, PM me.
I have participated in previous promotions for the 3DS and it doesn't matter if it's a digital or a physical copy, you will still get the free game. You can go ahead and buy the physical copy and mail it to me for this tip ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...