Misc Buying game after I downloaded it?

SmashMan4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded and installed Mega Man Legacy Collection from somewhere else because it said I had to pay $30 for it. Now that it is $15, I want to actually buy it. However, It won't let me. It just wants me to re-download it. How do I fix it so I can buy it? I'm using reinand 10.6 btw.

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's because you have his ticket installed in your system, currently you can't remove it, just setup an (or another) emunand

SmashMan4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help. That's gonna be fun. I have a lot of games installed on my 3ds, so I need to back those up.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
or you could just buy another 15$ game from capcom so they still have the money and you just keep the cia.
preferably, buy 15$ worth of megaman games so they know megaman is still cool.

Reactions: SmashMan4

TeconMoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably unrelated question, if he DID click re-download, would that result in some sort of NNID ban? Or if not what would happen? Would it just count him as having purchased it?

Brunho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Probably unrelated question, if he DID click re-download, would that result in some sort of NNID ban? Or if not what would happen? Would it just count him as having purchased it?

As far as I know, it would start downloading again, but when reaching 99% it would crash because it would verify and notice he didn´t buy it. But no bans.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: