• Total voters

AgentCherryColla

::Grand Wizard::
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a big fan of Flash Cards. The concept is amazing to me, and I know we all feel the same. But we all know how hard it is to buy one. So I want to share my experience with NDSGamer, and update it to let you know if it's a good site.

What Did I Buy?
One(1) R4i 3DS Gold

Price
17.98 USD + 2.00 USD Shipping
Total 19.78

They say it takes 2-4 (business) days to ship. This I can believe since it's based out of Texas.

Friday, Jan 18th, 2013
(Jotting this down the day after) I placed the order on the website. I did it pretty late, so I assume my order wont be processed until Monday.

Saturday, Jan 19th, 2013
I checked my order again, it's still being processed. I'm not worried, I placed an order for a 16G Kingston Micro SD from BestBuy.com. It's still being processed, and wont be until Monday. So my next update should be Monday.

Sunday, Jan 20th, 2013
Since tomorrow is MLK Day, the company might be closed Xo

Tuesday, Jan 22nd,2013
I got an e-mail from them saying it would ship today.

Final Update: I got the R4 on Thursday of this week. I've been busy so I couldn't update. It came in the mail, in nice packaging. It work perfectly fine, and I have no issues. I would say to buy from them if you need a R4, R4i 3DS, R4i 3DS Gold, or AceKard.

Attachments

• NDS Gamer.png
    NDS Gamer.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 360

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What if succubus were real? :ninja: