Hardware Buying a PSVITA, things I should be worried about?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well he has four physical games in which I could trade in to get another game such as Persona 4 Golden :lol: but I fear the trade-in values of F1 2011, MLB 13 The Show, Resistance, Madden 13 will be basically nothing so I was hoping maybe offering him some but I know he'll not want to try to sell the games separately as it can be difficult.

Thanks for the advice though!
I personally enjoyed Resistance for what it was worth - it's not a great shooter, by no means, but it was well-worth it for what I paid for it (which was £8, that's about $13). I haven't played the other three, so I have no opinion, but the trade-in value might indeed be pretty meh. Then again, when you trade-in games with the intent of getting a different game, stores usually give you a more favorable look - they do want your money after all. ;)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion you should just buy it and sign up for your own PS+ account. You would still get Uncharted, Gravity Rush, etc, as well as the December PS+ games (which include Sonic Racing Transformed, if you hurry that is).

A Vita + a 16GB memory card usually goes for around $180+, so it'd be a pretty great deal.

Reactions: Foxi4

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion you should just buy it and sign up for your own PS+ account. You would still get Uncharted, Gravity Rush, etc, as well as the December PS+ games (which include Sonic Racing Transformed, if you hurry that is).

A Vita + a 16GB memory card usually goes for around $180+, so it'd be a pretty great deal.

Unless you have friends in high places like Tom here, you get better deals <3

Reactions: Tom Bombadildo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)