Hardware buying a New3ds just for Sun and Moon? Worth it or not?

Amapola62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Apparently Sun and Moon work better on the N3ds but I only have o3dses...and I am wondering if it's worth buying a N3ds considering the only game I'm interested on it is Sun/Moon...

Amapola62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well...I don't know...I planned on using an eventual harder difficulty patch/hack if one is released but I don't know if one would be created...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The problem is that I would end up with 3 3dses...a little too much in my opinion...

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you buy it you'll be able to use NTR video streaming and you won't have lag if you use luma's overclok.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JUST DO IT! Seriously, knowing about the extended memory thing, it makes me feel better for buying a random N3DS XL ahead of the Sun/Moon design I pre-ordered. With this development, I think I'm done buying Old 3DSes.

I have.. 3 O3DS XLs, 1 2DS, 1 O3DS and a N3DS XL.. never can you have too many!

Absolutely! I have almost the same amount. 3 O3DS XLs, 1 2DS, 1 N3DS XL.

Last edited by RustInPeace,

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
JUST DO IT! Seriously, knowing about the extended memory thing, it makes me feel better for buying a random N3DS XL ahead of the Sun/Moon design I pre-ordered. With this development, I think I'm done buying Old 3DSes.

I plan to buy a N3DS (non-xl) in black when I have enough money for it = collection complete :3

Reactions: RustInPeace

Amapola62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well if I could get a N3ds for 120euros (150 max) ...then I'd jump on the opportunity...(gotta look on e-bay and ask for firmware)

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have almost all the Zelda 3DS systems... I'm just missing the Majoras Mask N3DS... I even have all the boxes (although the O3DS isn't the best condition because of how it was sealed...)

Last edited by DanTheMan827,
Reactions: RustInPeace

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you buy a n3ds, try to find one on 10.6 or below so you can downgrade (I know 10.7 can downgrade, but the browser check bypass was patched).
If they already have a hacked O3DS would the firmware version even matter?

Couldn't they just do the DSIWare downgrade?

The thing that sucks is usually the systems on a low firmware sell for more than their updated counterparts...

kumarachristian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
if you have the money..why not? im still not gonna buy n3ds not only because i dont have the money but because nintendo already announced the new console for next year so i dont want to waste my money for 1 game...

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they already have a hacked O3DS would the firmware version even matter?

Couldn't they just do the DSIWare downgrade?

The thing that sucks is usually the systems on a low firmware sell for more than their updated counterparts...

Yeah, but it is more work and costs $$ to get fieldrunners. Below 11.0 is free

Condarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only if you've got the cash, if you want to use the extra features, and if your a die hard fan should you go out and buy another one. Personally, there isn't a whole lot of difference between the two systems other than hardware, and a couple of other things. I would save the cash for a switch, because that will undoubtedly have Pokémon on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night