ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Urza, this isn't the testing forum. And Ze, he's trying to be silly, he's no longer talking about the topic at hand.

I'm sorry but my last post was not spam. I just hate how he always tries to argue and have the last word. Like an immature baby.

Your post wasn't spam, but it was a reply to an off-topic discussion that no longer exists. Anywho continue with the topic. Monitor deals and such.

k.... My Recommendation to the 22'' Samsung still stands.

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Urza, this isn't the testing forum. And Ze, he's trying to be silly, he's no longer talking about the topic at hand.

I'm sorry but my last post was not spam. I just hate how he always tries to argue and have the last word. Like an immature baby.

Your post wasn't spam, but it was a reply to an off-topic discussion that no longer exists. Anywho continue with the topic. Monitor deals and such.

Hmm... I don't like to buy online, however, there is a 20" version of that monitor in my local best buy, Link here, would you think it's the same as the 22" version?

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

Hmm... I don't like to buy online, however, there is a 20" version of that monitor in my local best buy, Link here, would you think it's the same as the 22" version?

Actually yes, It looks to have the same specs
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: