Gaming Buying A Gba Clone

SSG Vegeta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know you can just buy a flash cart that does a better job then this clone does for like $14usd free shipping

But I want replace my SP with its original form factor i'll even settle for a GBA original clone

I admire people who were lucky enough to find these GBA clones even tho some of them clones are trash there has to be some that actually last

jamespoo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand

SSG Vegeta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

SSG Vegeta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've owned a Revo K101 but someone stole it it felt somewhat fragile

Don't know why everyone thinks i'm after a clone for its backlight if you remotely watched the video I posted the backlight isn't my reason for wanting one I like the idea of built-in games i've seen alot of youtube videos where they used GBA SP clones that had built-in games I didn't like the form factor at all SP has a terrible form factor

I could care less if the clone has a backlight I want a clone with built-in games I don't care if there are speed issues or not the original aspect ratio for games I hardly notice any of these complaints that people complain about I appreciate it for what it is a clone if a backlight matters to you it doesn't matter to me I don't play any of the grey NES series for GBA but everything else is fun I just want an good quality original GBA clone that has built-in games if it has an added backlight fine but really doesn't matter to me as long as it has built-in games

jamespoo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I want a CLONE original bro & nothing will change that

good luck ive talked to the people who make them and they said they are not going to be making anymore also they said they have stopped making the gba sp now you can still find the gba sp for sale but soon they will be gone too

SSG Vegeta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good luck ive talked to the people who make them and they said they are not going to be making anymore also they said they have stopped making the gba sp now you can still find the gba sp for sale but soon they will be gone too

Is there a DSL clone with built-in games I remember seeing it online

SSG Vegeta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You seem to really want that "built-in games" thing. I doubt many knockoff consoles boast such a feature, but flashcarts easily remedy that. Beyond that, it seems unlikely to find a DS like that.

Would it be possible to mod a FAT GBA original so it could have built-in games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1