Hardware buy a n3ds or wait for a possible limited edition one?

Marcus McFry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like the title says. I am likely going to buy a n3ds for the improved 3d, nub, amiibo compatible and is a tad faster. I already have a 3dsxl but was pondering whether I should just go ahead & get a n3ds (to be used with gateway). How soon after a new ds does Nintendo normally make the limited edition ones? I'm assuming that for the regular n3ds that it's not even going to matter with the changeable face plates but I planned on getting the xl one which may or may not even get one right away. decisions decisions, thoughts?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
there are one or two limited edition new3ds ll/xl consoles already.
and one pair of limited normal size new3ds.

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since you already have a 3DS XL, wait a bit longer for Limited Edition one if money is not an issue.

purupuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always wait for the limited editions. Have you seem what the original 3ds Zelda is going for? Not that I'm going to sell it but if I had to I'd get a hell of a lot more than if it was Cosmo black

Marcus McFry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah ive always wanted a limited edition one but couldnt afford it. Now that I can, i want to get a limited one. With the regular n3ds im not sure theyll make LE ones, maybe LE face plates idk. But im hoping the n3ds xl will get LE ones seeing as they wont get the face plates option. Just sucks if i wait for one i might miss out on GW compatibility.

Reactions: Madridi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on