Hacking Burning backups

lukands

I took the little bus here
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
I have a true Liteon ihas 124b drive, my question is there a reason why sometimes the disc does not verify after a successful write/burn? It just gives an error unable to read sectors. The backup is abgx verified properly and I use the same imgburn settings and speed all the time.

Edit....and I guess the really question would it still be safe to go online with a disc that failed to verify after being burned? Even though the iso was abgx patched/verified before burning and has tested working in a offline console.

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
I've never verified a disc after burning, play online all the time and no issues.
Some types of discs are a pain to be verified as well so could be the disc

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I never verify it as well.
Haven't had a single problem with it.
As long as you use good discs (Verbatims) and patched it with ABGX, you'll be fine.

lukands

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Yes I always use verbatims, in the past I have only played these fail to verify discs offline, so just wanted to check if they are still ok for online use.
Thanks for the quick answers.

lukands

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
No, Either reburn them on Verbatim discs or take risks and play them

Ok now I'm confused. I am using verbatims, so are you saying there is a risk to play online if the games have not been verified after burning with imgburn?
Your earlier post says so long as the iso was patched with abgx it would be fine.

Edit...sorry messed up the attached quote.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
As long as you patched them with ABGX correctly, then nothing much can go wrong.
You could install them to the HDD, if it fails installing to the HDD, you know it's a bad burn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended