fool
OP
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
I need to burn a movie to a CD (no extra blank DVDs left) so I can play it on my DVD player, but my knowledge of VCDs is limited to only knowing that the quality sucks. Right now I have a program to convert avi videos to the appropriate codec for CDs, but I don't know anything about burning it, can I burn the video just with imgburn, or do I need a specific program?

edit: guess I'll just keep googling....

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Sephi

fool
OP
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
Are miniDVDs any cheaper than regular DVDs? It's been a while since I've seen 'em

My good DVD player isn't here, all I have is one of those really cheap apex players here right now, but it does have the 'indent' thing in it to fit miniDVDs. My good DVD player probably has it too since it's only about 1-2 years old.

pinesal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to burn VCDs a lot of DVD players will play them but sometimes the only way to know is to burn one and try it.

You should be able to find lots of info on how to burn a VCD. VCDs are still popular in asian countries.

I know a VCD is MPEG1 if that helps at all.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I used a program called Fireburner back when I made VCDs. Don't remember if it lets you use the higher-quality VCD2 setting though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho