Hardware Bundles with the Console and Game?

ponygals

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nataliezworld.com
XP
Country
United States
How come the 3DSXL has bundle deals for games, but the bundle includes the console but the game is sold separately? Do you think buying both separately is the the better option or more money? I always thought that buying a console bundle that included games and other items, was the way to go, with spending money and getting more for your buck? What do you think?

K

KingpinSlim

Your question is moot.
Nintendo sells some bundles with the game, some bundles without it.
There is no rhyme or reason as to why they include the game with some and not others.
Especially since both these varieties cost exactly the same amount.
I think Nintendo is going with both these options to see if that will affect sales.
You could call it an economical experiment.

deadf1sh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is nothing new from Nintendo, they have been doing this since the original game-boy, remember the pikachu edition? There was no game with it.

This is quite dumb and misleading for a lot of people, when you read the comments on Amazon there are always people complaining about the game not being include.
But it has some useful sides: even if they are not limited edition, they usually ran out quite quickly and not remade so you can re-sell them for a higher price than the plain look n3ds.

Also if you are interested in custom firmware and homebrew, you should not wait too much, if i'm not mistaken, every model sold right now are exploitable (firmware < 11.0.3)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?