Homebrew BullyWiiplazza video about 5.5.2

Eridion kiorai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi i found this video by BullyWiiplazza and downloaded version.bon from Jnus sow this protect from upgrading your wii u

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i found this video by BullyWiiplazza and downloaded version.bon from Jnus sow this protect from upgrading your wii u

This is pointless it just spoofs the firmware to latest version 5.5.2 but you still need to run nnu patcher to get into the eshop. On 5.5.1 you can still play online and can still access the eshop also using nnu patcher. So there are zero benefits in spoofing the firmware

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is for making the Wii U not update because it's version is up-to-date so no, it's not pointless. Everyone should pretty much do it and DNS spoofing. The "method" has been posted by iAqua anyway and many people approved of it.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is for making the Wii U not update because it's version is up-to-date so no, it's not pointless. Everyone should pretty much do it and DNS spoofing. The "method" has been posted by iAqua anyway and many people approved of it.
Yes but there has already been reports of people spoofing then removing update blockers then the wiiu does a full update so spoofing does not stop that from happening.

Eridion kiorai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ouff wen see update on download manwger i sayed wtf the download its 80% and i change the router paswword to prevent that so this spoof prevent that update to conect again wii u online?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So does spoofing it to 5.5.2 accomplish anything in the long run? I find it moot because if we DNS block/server block, spoofing doesn't really help..does it?

Gaidex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to play Smash 4 Online and it's telling me I have to update to the latest systemupdate which is 5.5.2.
I'm currently on 5.5.1 now about to install haxchi but was wondering if spoofing to 5.5.2 and allow me to update Smash 4.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to play Smash 4 Online and it's telling me I have to update to the latest systemupdate which is 5.5.2.
I'm currently on 5.5.1 now about to install haxchi but was wondering if spoofing to 5.5.2 and allow me to update Smash 4.
You don't need to Spoof to 5.5.2 to get the update download nnu patcher and put it on the sd card and insert it into the wiiu

Switch wiiu on
Start homebrew launcher
Select nnu patcher
The wiiu will reset to homescreen
Start smash bros and game update will download
Play game

Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

systemconfigtoolcorrector

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes but there has already been reports of people spoofing then removing update blockers then the wiiu does a full update so spoofing does not stop that from happening.
Your gonna need to install the latest version bin anyways, cause I can guarantee in the next week or two we're gonna be greeted with out favorite "An update is Required in order to use online services" so it's literally not useless at all lmao

Eridion kiorai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Finaly i spoofed my flimware to 5.5.2 and then delete all contect on mlc/sys/update on ftp file manager wen go to system update says system is up-to-date yea

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it