blobox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys.

So i wanted to update my 3ds so i started downloading thr new version and at 50% it stopped downloading and told me that there is an error and my 3ds restarted. After that i tried again but same problem. At the 3rd system reboot ithe interface changed a bit and i had 1 new iconr on the top icones of the bottom screen : Miiverse. So i chrcked my version on parameters but it was still 6.1.0-12us.
Anyway i tried to launch miiverse but i had an error screen that asked me to save my parameters and restart the console. After the 2-3nd try a giftbox appeared. It was youtube.

Anyway i don't know what's happening...

PedroDJavier

Trophies
XP
Country
That´s imposible. When you upgrade if the upgrade fails 3ds restore the firm1 NAND partition ( this is a backup of the firm) It´s impossible what happends to you.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
nah i had it happen with a hybrid 4.5 in system setting but 7.1 menu i think its just the system setting app didn't update though, so im not sure its very useful, kinda shows it might be possible to mash a firmware together though :wacko: what to do once you have a 7.x 3ds that shows 4.5 in the menu though....apart from sell it to someone who wants to use a flash card and laugh because it wont work :rofl2:

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Funny thing is when i star eshop it asks for update and my dstwo wont work anymore..
yeah the whole core of 7.x was applied but it crashed before the system settings app got updated.......idk if it would be useful

you should be able to just update again from settings to finish the install

PedroDJavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh... I can´t be possible. If the update fails, 6.1 will be restored and 3ds restarts. It´s possiblo, when update is downloaded and installing some thinghs like miiverse was installed and firmware comprobations get sucefull.

Moquedami

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
This happened to me too when i first tried to update my emunand 4.5
The update kept failing, and each time i restarted it, it resumed going fast to the point it failed and continued loading a bit more.
At one point Miiverse was downloaded and installed but not the full firm. Miiverse would freeze if I tried to use it though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn