Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back Coming to PS4/PC

tmp_3889-1496952104_5RHdrmZsNs0-720p926165876.jpg
Since reviving things from the past has become a thing these recent years, it seems Bubsy out of all franchises is getting the same treatment. Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back was announced today for the PS4 and Steam. The good news is it's being developed by Black Forest Games, known for creating Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams and being published by Accolade, who have risen from the grave to publish this new title.

A 30 second trailer was released which can be viewed below:

Are you getting your claws ready for the new Bubsy game or do you think it belongs in the litterbox? Tell us below!

Last edited by Bubsy Bobcat,

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Those that says its slow. Keep in mind this is using the same engine that gave us Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams and Giana Sisters: Rise of The Owlverlord and those games were quite great in my opinion.

So the new Bubsy reusing the same engine will give it the same level of gameplay that we got from Giana Sisters.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey, stay positive. It can only be better than the original, can't get worse. Modern "nostalgic gaming" crybabies keep saying that we don't get enough platformers these days - well, here you go, play your hearts out. :lol:

D

Deleted User

Every day we stray further from god.

My christ, WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!?

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Damn it, why only PS4 and PC have masterpiece like this and Switch didn't? Nintendo should convince them to make this for Switch and 3DS as well.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Those that says its slow. Keep in mind this is using the same engine that gave us Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams and Giana Sisters: Rise of The Owlverlord and those games were quite great in my opinion.
You beat me to it: those recent Giana sisters games are great. So much so I wonder why black island games bothered picking up one of the most infamous franchises on the planet to begin with. And on that note...accolade? They vanished off the market in 2000...are game companies now remastering former game companies too, or was that just a legal requirement to use the franchise? :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online over nps is the only reason you'd want wifi
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ps3 really has no titles worth going online over nps is the only reason you'd want wifi