Hacking Browserhax on 10.7.0 for Installing Menuhax (for A9LH Installing)

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
To be fair I have no idea about how that works since I only hacked my old 2ds which had ver 7.2 on it so it will be a first time downgrading to 9.2
If your 3DS has FW newer than 9.2, you need to go back to 9.2.
I think I may have no problem about this since I already do 9.6 > 9.2 > 2.1 with my O3DS.
I just have to success in installing Menuhax trough Browserhax once, the rest should be find.

KevinC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I need to hope that New Nintendo 3DS Super Mario 3D Land Edition that I bought come with 10.7.0-31 or below, right?
//Praise to the God

I talked to someone and then learned that anything that is 10.7 on the page to the link I given is is 32 or above which means its going to be a waste of money to get that game exploit :(

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
No idea been looking at wiki https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_Exploits

said that the browser-version-check bypass is only usable prior to 10.7.0-32. meaning if you have a dummy browser it might still be possible? while anything that is 32 or above is a blocked one
After V10.7.0-32 is V11.0.0-33 then V11.1.0-34.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

only option is to get a cubic ninja or sky3ds plus.

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I talked to someone and then learned that anything that is 10.7 on the page to the link I given is is 32 or above which means its going to be a waste of money to get that game exploit :(
According to these linked: https://gbatemp.net/threads/i-want-to-buy-3ds-help-me.443156/ + https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/issues/279 + https://3dbrew.org/wiki/Internet_Browser#Forced_system-update
I'm still believe that 10.7 can use browserhax. I will try to do it with DNS + whitelist Blocked + Disable Wi-Fi before QR Scan.
If it's not working, then I will find other exploit.

Zocker4444

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@nechigawara

I just managed to get Browserhax working on my 3DS 11.0.0 I'm still surprised it really works, after getting the browser nag.
FYI if you format the system, the browser nag is gone, tried it myself.

How I launched Browserhax:
1. I whitelisted

yls8.mtheall.com +
mtheall.com

in my router settings and blocked everything else but no DNS was used.
2. I opened the browser and deleted the cookies and everything. After restart of browser I set the normal settings and left the browser again.
3.Wifi off! then scan the QR-code for Browserhax. In the browser it will tell you that Wifi is off and the page won't load. Leave Browser again.
4.Wifi on! just reopen the browser and it will start loading the last page (Browserhax page) in some kind of videoplayer.
You may need to retry it a few times, if the message roughly like "page didn't work" or something pops up. Just push the retry button. At some point the lower screen started changing colours and hung at the yellow colour.
5. At the yellow screen: unblock all sites in your router, so it may freely use the internet.
6. THAT's when it changed to grey, few seconds later to orange and voila, HBLauncher started.

Hope it works for you. I never thought I would get it working but I did!

And sorry for my english....

And I think it's now safe to say that Browserhax does in deed still work on 11.0.0-XX without updating...

Last edited by Zocker4444,

KevinC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@nechigawara

I just managed to get Browserhax working on my 3DS 11.0.0 I'm still surprised it really works, after getting the browser nag.
FYI if you format the system, the browser nag is gone, tried it myself.

How I launched Browserhax:
1. I whitelisted

yls8.mtheall.com +
mtheall.com

in my router settings and blocked everything else but no DNS was used.
2. I opened the browser and deleted the cookies and everything. After restart of browser I set the normal settings and left the browser again.
3.Wifi off! then scan the QR-code for Browserhax. In the browser it will tell you that Wifi is off and the page won't load. Leave Browser again.
4.Wifi on! just reopen the browser and it will start loading the last page (Browserhax page) in some kind of videoplayer.
You may need to retry it a few times, if the message roughly like "page didn't work" or something pops up. Just push the retry button. At some point the lower screen started changing colours and hung at the yellow colour.
5. At the yellow screen: unblock all sites in your router, so it may freely use the internet.
6. THAT's when it changed to grey, few seconds later to orange and voila, HBLauncher started.

Hope it works for you. I never thought I would get it working but I did!

And sorry for my english....

And I think it's now safe to say that Browserhax does in deed still work on 11.0.0-XX without updating...

Problem is step 1 not everyone has the option to block everything but just them two websites lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended