Hacking [BROKEN] Act.dat generator (website)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 28,048
  • Replies 52
  • Likes 5

Transdude1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try this when I get home and see what I can do to help.

Yeah, on second thought, I'll see about waiting for something else. Sorry, I couldn't help

Last edited by Transdude1996,

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why isn't a real User Agent used like 'Mozilla/5.0 (PlayStation Vita 1.69) AppleWebKit/531.22.8 (KHTML, like Gecko) Silk/3.2' (this is an old string) instead of 'Legium pro Britania' ?

edit for fw 3.20: Mozilla/5.0 (PlayStation Vita 3.20) AppleWebKit/537.73 (KHTML, like Gecko) Silk/3.2

Last edited by SirByte,
Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Why isn't a real User Agent used like 'Mozilla/5.0 (PlayStation Vita 1.69) AppleWebKit/531.22.8 (KHTML, like Gecko) Silk/3.2' (this is an old string) instead of 'Legium pro Britania' ?
would that useragent even be used though? that's the vita internet browser i guess, but when we activate on the vita, it is using that same 'app'? (maybe)

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I believe that since it's included it's sent to the authentication server, activation should be as legitimate as possible as it seems reasonable to assume these logs are being kept. It'd easy to grep for that string (or 'Glory to arstotzka' in a vpk implementation by a 'Papers, Please' fan) and see which are not "proper" activations. Anything to do with my PSN account makes me a bit paranoid, as you stand to lose a fortune in games (and Sony would have all the proof they need for ToS violations).

netster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I loaded up the activator on my vita tv but it fails to activate do I require any additional setup or is it just an install and run?

D

Deleted User

OP
Last edited by , , Reason: Added GitHub commit link
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi,

This script is continuously failing for me. :(
I have entered all the correct info (my email, password, and IDPS), however I just keep getting 0B Act.dat files...

Does the script still not work? Does it only work in certain countries? I am currently launching this script from the UK.

D

Deleted User

OP
Hi,

I have entered all the correct info (my email, password, and IDPS), however I just keep getting 0B Act.dat files...

Does the script still not work? Does it only work in certain countries? I am currently launching this script from the UK.

Well , i don't know...

qkwyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks. Tested this and works on my vita slim. Hope their is .rif generator for paid psn psp games to transfer to vita because got no more PS3 unit.

Reactions: Deleted User

chaos blast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Hi,

I have the same issue here. checked the script the site they using is outdated hope this project isnt dead

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gosh darnit, I just wanted to activate my PS Vita ;_;

Any other ways to activate my PS Vita now that this is down?

If it's dead, is there any other way to create an act.dat? (I need to have more than 2 systems on my account, else Im out of luck)

Last edited by Langin,
D

Deleted User

OP
Gosh darnit, I just wanted to activate my PS Vita ;_;

Any other ways to activate my PS Vita now that this is down?

If it's dead, is there any other way to create an act.dat? (I need to have more than 2 systems on my account, else Im out of luck)
This is not down.
I just stop updates

chaos blast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
This is not down.
I just stop updates
Could you please update it one more time. i've checked the codes you're using its the same with vita-activator but that didnt work either. wish i could help you with pulling requests and stuff. i just wanna use QCMA nothing more and it doesnt let me connect to pc unless i link my psn account or update my vita (im on 3.60)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U