giabao8811

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendovn.com
XP
Country
I order 20 pcs R4i 3D Gold (www.r4ids.cn) from eachgame.com but they sent me 20 pcs R4i non 3D gold with the label of R4i 3D Gold. So I dont know the different beetween r4i 3D and r4i non 3D from r4ids.cn, I using the update file 4.4.0 of r4i 3d to update these card.

When update is done, the icon metroid still appear, but when I enter the card, load a game, the screen display "Loading..." and stuck here.

I try to insert another card to DS and I found the origin icon of these card is "deep labyrinth" so it's not a r4i 3d card, it's just r4i non 3D (check here http://r4ids.cn/r4ids-e.html). So, i re-update it to 4.3.0 version by using file ftp://r4idsdown:[email protected]/R4iGold_Non3DS_3DS43.rar and hope it will make my card load game (i'm an seller, if it will run game, i will sell these card to Dsi user) but when the update is done, the card is also dead. My dsi notice me "these is no game card in slot".

The r4i non 3D which not yet update to 4.4.0 by r4i 3d card file is still loading game perfect on DSi

I have 4 pcs is brick by this way, anyone can help me? Please!!!

isaac k

Pokemon is stupid. (not really)
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
didn't know eachgame.com still sold flashcarts
In any case, when you figure out what the problem is, if the way you update is similar to the Acekard 2i, you should be able to unbrick them all if you can get at least one to work...

LurkerA

㊣New3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just confirmed this with team R4ids.cn, the most recent of R4i Gold cards come with "deep labyrinth" icon and revision "C", which can support 3DS V4.4.0-10 directly, so you don't need to do any patch updating for them, just download the newest WoodR4 kernel V1.54, extract it and copy all the files and games into your MicroSD card, and play it...

giabao8811

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendovn.com
XP
Country
thank god! till now i know that the icon "deep labyrinth" is support direct 3DS v4.4.0-10, but i already update it to metroid icon. How i re-patch it into "deep labyrinth" pal? With the metroid icon, card couldn't load game anymore :(

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
thank god! till now i know that the icon "deep labyrinth" is support direct 3DS v4.4.0-10, but i already update it to metroid icon. How i re-patch it into "deep labyrinth" pal? With the metroid icon, card couldn't load game anymore :(

you cannot re-apply it as you have patched it to Metroid and they have not released a Deep Labyrinth .nds update file
you need the MicroSD card with wood extracted to it for the card to actually load up

giabao8811

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendovn.com
XP
Country
The card which update to metroid icon is stuck when loading game. It display "Loading..." when I load a game and stuck here. So i must re-patch it to deep labyring icon :(

giabao8811

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendovn.com
XP
Country
I dont know why but all card which update to metroid icon is stuck "Loading..." when load a game. You will update yours and see that. The wood is perfect except load game.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I order 20 pcs R4i 3D Gold (www.r4ids.cn) from eachgame.com but they sent me 20 pcs R4i non 3D gold with the label of R4i 3D Gold. So I dont know the different beetween r4i 3D and r4i non 3D from r4ids.cn, I using the update file 4.4.0 of r4i 3d to update these card.

When update is done, the icon metroid still appear, but when I enter the card, load a game, the screen display "Loading..." and stuck here.

I try to insert another card to DS and I found the origin icon of these card is "deep labyrinth" so it's not a r4i 3d card, it's just r4i non 3D (check here http://r4ids.cn/r4ids-e.html). So, i re-update it to 4.3.0 version by using file ftp://r4idsdown:[email protected]/R4iGold_Non3DS_3DS43.rar and hope it will make my card load game (i'm an seller, if it will run game, i will sell these card to Dsi user) but when the update is done, the card is also dead. My dsi notice me "these is no game card in slot".

The r4i non 3D which not yet update to 4.4.0 by r4i 3d card file is still loading game perfect on DSi

I have 4 pcs is brick by this way, anyone can help me? Please!!!

You have a done a stupid thing.
In fact, there is no need to update them at all.
As you know, all r4i gold 3ds(r4ids.cn)released after 3ds 4.4.0-10 system updating can support the latest system without any updating.

Monster3ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Far as i knew,now r4ids.cn team just provide r4i gold 3ds,the non r4i gold 3ds card has stopped manufacture.and yeah,just as tranfeer said,now r4i gold 3ds can directly compatibility 3ds and dsi latest firmware without any updating ,many stores provided pre-flashed card in advance,such as digitopz.com and so on. If you still cant make your r4i gold 3ds working,here is a r4i gold 3ds recovery method i found for you : http://www.digitopz.com/flashcart-help-center-ezp-17.html , hope it will help you. Good Luck !

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How to define whether your r4i gold(r4ids.cn)is a geuine 3ds one?

R4i Gold 3DS(r4ids.cn) should be as follow:
The PCB is inside the shell:
r4igold3ds.jpg

Just click help menu in WOOD and you should get
r4idsver.JPG

Just have a look and have a check.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night