Gaming Breath of The Wild or Wait?

Yinxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So recently I bought switch and I am wondering if I should buy Zelda, or wait for another game and buy since I can't afford to buy that much. If anyone has suggestions, please reply to this thread. Thanks.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Price probably isn't going down any time soon, so all waiting will do for you is keep you from playing now. It's a long game that should keep you occupied for some time if you let it.

Reactions: iAqua

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
I've never been into Zelda I always found it boring, but Breath of The Wild is amazing! I find it very difficult to put it down so I'd say it's well worth the money and it'll keep you occupied for quite a while.

Yinxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never been into Zelda I always found it boring, but Breath of The Wild is amazing! I find it very difficult to put it down so I'd say it's well worth the money and it'll keep you occupied for quite a while.
Thank you too for the suggestion, I think I'll be buying Breath of the Wild.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So recently I bought switch and I am wondering if I should buy Zelda, or wait for another game and buy since I can't afford to buy that much. If anyone has suggestions, please reply to this thread. Thanks.
Breath of the Wild is one of the best games I've played in a long time, and possibly the best Zelda game since OoT, it's probably always going to be known as one of the best games on the Switch so if you could only afford one game, it should be that one.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Breath of the Wild is one of the best games I've played in a long time, and possibly the best Zelda game since OoT, it's probably always going to be known as one of the best games on the Switch so if you could only afford one game, it should be that one.
++

Also this game is pretty extensive, so if you're looking to 100% it and avoid using walkthroughs as spoilers it'll last you long enough so that when you're bored of it you can easily afford new games.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Breath of the Wild has hundreds of hours of gameplay.
It's probably going to be one of the best games of 2017. You're doing a massive disservice to yourself and your Switch if you don't get it.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
is it still worth it if you have the WiiU version ?
i have a switch but no game , i wanted to get Disgaea 5 Complete instead of Zelda.

apparently D5 has english subs even in the jap version.

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it still worth it if you have the WiiU version ?
i have a switch but no game , i wanted to get Disgaea 5 Complete instead of Zelda.

apparently D5 has english subs even in the jap version.
It is, I have the Switch and Wii-U, only because my mother is hogging the Switch
I'm on my 3rd playthrough of BoTW on Wii-U now, this time Pro Hud, No teleporting landmarks, and not gonna look at the map as much as I possibly can, excluding the dungeons.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaster master zero is on switch, and is $10 with planned dlc, is fun and i like it a lot. Don't get me started on the breath of the wild stuff, so far on switch blaster master zero, shovel knight are my favorites right now.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Blaster master zero is on switch, and is $10 with planned dlc, is fun and i like it a lot. Don't get me started on the breath of the wild stuff, so far on switch blaster master zero, shovel knight are my favorites right now.

does bmz/sk have good replay value?

It is, I have the Switch and Wii-U, only because my mother is hogging the Switch
I'm on my 3rd playthrough of BoTW on Wii-U now, this time Pro Hud, No teleporting landmarks, and not gonna look at the map as much as I possibly can, excluding the dungeons.

on your.. 3rd playthrough already? ._. holy smokes i feel slow now.

i am a very slowish gamer , i only played 40minutes of it.. can you tell me how long it takes to beat the main story of the game please.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does bmz/sk have good replay value?
on your.. 3rd playthrough already? ._. holy smokes i feel slow now.
i am a very slowish gamer , i only played 40minutes of it.. can you tell me how long it takes to beat the main story of the game please.

The fact DLC is planned for future, i say about at the moment the way the game is, the replay value is probably as much as a metroid game. Keep in mind is not a A+++ title with $40-60 price range, is $10 budget project for a game that hasn't been in production for years (considering blaster master overdrive was on wii in like 2009) So is about as much replay as metroid or castlevania or cave story. DLC should perhaps add another reason to play it again, unless perhaps you find it worth speed running :P

Legend of Zelda Breath of the wild can be beaten in short time. According to many, accessing the final dungeon (Hyrule castle) is available anytime after the first objective of the main quest (Which is getting the paraglider) Of course no one expects you to just run there, as soon as possible. :D

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: