GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Heh, those dutch guys sure like to speak their own language here and it's all started with a dutch magazine.
tongue.gif
I don't really mind this at all, only that I don't have a clue to what they're saying. Oh well, it's not like this forum is strictly for english users anyway.

Elrinth- I guess you could say it's more than a remake. What I mean to say is that I like to play classical games so I don't mind if they port them on the GBA. The old game was quite fun, it's has a kind of feel of Secret of Mana (obviously).

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To all you German speaking people out there: oh yeah? Well, you don't see me speaking in English, do you?....... wait.....
rolleyes.gif

Anyway, a new Zelda game will be sweet. Capcom seems to have been doing a fairly good job with the Zelda games recently, so I don't think there is much to worry about.

alfre

Banned Member < it's true now
Banned
Trophies
Website
uniemelk.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
To all you German speaking people out there: oh yeah? Well, you don't see me speaking in English, do you?....... wait.....
rolleyes.gif

Anyway, a new Zelda game will be sweet. Capcom seems to have been doing a fairly good job with the Zelda games recently, so I don't think there is much to worry about.
To all you German speaking people out there: oh yeah?

(We speak Dutch not German!!!)

Well, you don't see me speaking in English, do you?

(That's because you English is really bad (mine to(o))).

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, I think we all get the point about the dutch language here. So why don't we just get back to the subject.
As long as the game will have the same materials as the GBC versions (minus the graphics), I'm sure it's will become one of the best GBA games.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
I thought this was about Zelda not
Other Languages!!!
Geeze.
QUOTE(X-Gamer @ Feb 26 2003, 07:35 PM)Heh, those dutch guys sure like to speak their own language here and it's all started with a dutch magazine.
tongue.gif
ÂI don't really mind this at all, only that I don't have a clue to what they're saying. Oh well, it's not like this forum is strictly for english users anyway.
I already made my point about this. The news came on that magazine which explains why they talk like that. There's no need to make a fuss about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.