Gaming Bravely Default demo out tomorrow!

GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure about the length but I do know that it is side story different from the main story. There is also a bunch of items you can get to transfer over to the full game.

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are their any specific items that are only available in the demo?
Or is it just the side story that is different?

Considering if i should play the EU version or wait till the NA release so i can get items (if there any special ones) from the demo.
Other wise ill just play the EU version, and play the NA demo separately to experience the side story.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
are their any specific items that are only available in the demo?
Or is it just the side story that is different?

Considering if i should play the EU version or wait till the NA release so i can get items (if there any special ones) from the demo.
Other wise ill just play the EU version, and play the NA demo separately to experience the side story.

the demo has it OWN story not found in the main game
you get extras in the main game based on how far you got in the demo

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Side note for anyone that wants to check out the AR movie, only the black and white fairy card works with the demo :3 also be sure to clear your spot passes of games you don't really play anymore or have. xD cause it seems you can only have 12 games for spot pass.

Jarathaxe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Side note for anyone that wants to check out the AR movie, only the black and white fairy card works with the demo :3 also be sure to clear your spot passes of games you don't really play anymore or have. xD cause it seems you can only have 12 games for spot pass.

I found that out the hard way. this particular limit on the 3ds sucks. (I ended up getting rid of Mario bros2) But back to the Demo. I'm loving this game so far. ! played it for an hour on my first play and got my @$$ handed to me when I tried entering one of the forest areas, then again entering a western ruins area. Gotta grind more in the desert I guess. I like the ability to add villagrers to the simulation portion via streetpass. hope I get a few today.

Can't wait for the full version to be released.

kakashi919

Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Noob here when it concerns the 3ds and the e shop. Searched for a solution but haven't found any yet.
I'm trying to download the demo, but I keep getting error code: 011 Does that have something to do with my connection?

Nevermind...wrong region settings

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fellow EST resident here, it's noon for me too