Bravely default demo on other sd

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by DarkKnigh_t, Jan 7, 2014.

Jan 7, 2014

DarkKnigh_t New Member

Message Count:
    Croatia
    Greetings

I'm just getting the bravely default download version but i noticed that i requires about 25000 blocks and i don't have that much i still have the 4gb sd that came with the 3ds xl. So I'm going to buy a new 16 gb sd card. The problem is that my demo that I've been playing is on that 4gb sd card. Does that mean I won't be able to transfer the demo bonuses to my game? Sadly i don't have a SD card reader :( so i use the computer to copy paste :(
    • Newcomer

el cut New Member

Message Count:
    Mexico
    Just copy the entire contents of 4gb sd memory to the new memory and that will be enough.
    DarkKnigh_t likes this.

Öhr New Member

Message Count:
    Germany
    Just do what el cut said, it SHOULD work.

If not:
    1. Get a new SD card and insert it into your 3DS. Wait for it to create some folders (a message should appear)
    2. On your computer, insert both your 4GB card and new larger one. Both SD cards should have a Nintendo 3DS folder and inside, a 32 random char folder (folders per card should differ by name from each other!) plus a "Private" one (if you created backups and such).
    3. Copy the private folder of the old card into the Nintendo 3DS folder of the new card and overwrite when asked.
    4. Copy the content (!) of the random char folder of the old card into the other 32 char long folder of the new card and overwrite when asked.
    5. You are done!
    Last edited by Öhr, Jan 7, 2014
    DarkKnigh_t likes this.

DarkKnigh_t New Member

Message Count:
    Croatia
    Thanks people I'll get a usb sd card reader then and do that :)

SignZ Timelord

Message Count:
    Germany
    I'm kinda confused by that statement... How do you "use your computer to copy paste" if you don't have a SD card reader?

DarkKnigh_t New Member

Message Count:
    Croatia
    i ment i can't use my computer to copy paste the files cause i don't have a sd usb adapter

SPONSORED LINKS