Hardware Brand New 360 Controller Issue - Right Analog Stick

seznam88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Then that explains why I had it on every 360 controller I played on a while including this one.
I wonder why Microsoft doesn´t use the analog sticks used in PS3 controllers ? I never had any problem with wobble with these analog sticks that can´t be said for 360.
I love the silky smooth movement of PS3 sticks including the convex style of them, when I play some time on PS3 and after that I start to play on 360, I can´t stand the stiffness, wobblness and also concave style of 360 sticks.

seznam88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm personally not irked by it.
PS3 controller is a bit to cramped imho.
Yeah, he could be bigger but it´s not that bad and I don´t have a big hands so it´s not a problem for me.
The biggest flaw with the PS3 controller though is the triggers.
They just sucks.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah, he could be bigger but it´s not that bad and I don´t have a big hands so it´s not a problem for me.
The biggest flaw with the PS3 controller though is the triggers.
They just sucks.

Their not that horrible imho, better then the PS2's buttons...
I just dislike the analogue stick at the same height, hurts me thumbs, in general the controller just hurts the joints of me fingerbones.

seznam88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to ask you one more thing about that wobble.
You said that it´s normal to have a wobble on a 360 stick from side to side.
But most of the time it happens in the middle of the stick right ?
So my question is.
Is it normal that sometimes the wobble can happen already in movement ?
Like the wobble doesn´t happen in the middle of the stick but it happens at the left side in the movement of the stick to the left.
Because this happens to me sometimes, it´s in the middle but sometimes it goes out of range and it is like that for like 3 moves with the stick before it goes back to middle.
This happens mostly with the left stick but it sometimes happen with the right one as well.
Is it normal ?

seznam88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It´s not doing anything in the game, just the analog sticks have this feeling.
They´re wobble when moving to the left.
Both of the analog sticks are doing this.
If it would wobble at the middle of the sticks all the time it would be good, but this way is really annoying.

seznam88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have more controllers than just this one and none of them have it like this one.
But I´m not using that ones because they´re in bad condition overall and they´re also wireless and I want a wired one, because no need of batteries and being able to use it on PC.
This controller is replaced one already because the previous one had that slower right analog stick, I´m not feeling great about replacing it again. :/
What is going on with the quality of these controllers ? Should I relpace them 5 times before I get a good one ?
I´m also thinking about, if it isn´t just the way the analog sticks are breaking in/looseing and it will dissapear after some time like with that squeaking, which is dissapearing or at least it looks like it because the analog stick squeaked all the time before and now it squeaks only at the start of playing with it and after that just sometimes, and it wasn´t doing immediately after I unbox the controller as well like this issue.
I don´t know, I´m confused right now. :/

seznam88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so my new controller finally arrived and so far so good, except of the squeaking of the left analog stick when moving to the left side that started after about 5 minutes of playing and the right one is starting to do it a little bit as well, but that will dissapear after it wear itself.
So yeah hopefully this one will be good.

seznam88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, my two previous ones which I replaced because those issues I mentioned above where also squeaking.
The first one which I had the most time before replacing stopped squeaking after a while, and the second one which I had lesser time before replacing was already stopping like it was still squeaking but less and less, if I had it for little more time it would stop entirely as well.
So yeah I can´t wait for it to stop squeaking and hopefully not other problems will arrive like on the previous ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi: