wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for no commits this weekend guys, been super busy with stuff and I'm tryna get some work done so I'll do my best!!

I'm getting Married tomorrow so that's why I've been pretty inactive for the past couple days. Next Week I'll have more free time open up

wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to apologize if things seem to be moving slowly. I take the blame. This week has been crazy for me. Sunday I got married. Just two days later on Tuesday I was in a car wreck that ended up totaling my car. (Deer ran out in front of me -- I'm okay though ) These past couple days I've been trying to finish up school work before the term ends. Again I apologize, this week has just worn me out

GarnetSunset

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to apologize if things seem to be moving slowly. I take the blame. This week has been crazy for me. Sunday I got married. Just two days later on Tuesday I was in a car wreck that ended up totaling my car. (Deer ran out in front of me -- I'm okay though ) These past couple days I've been trying to finish up school work before the term ends. Again I apologize, this week has just worn me out
No sh. Youre a jem.

Reactions: wiired24

RicoSuave24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope your ok

kingtut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wish that we could somehow port Linux support as a uwp (I do not know if that is possible idea) to xbox one, that is how they got dolphin running and basic steam games on ps4 and I presume a lot of other homebrew will run well as linux. But I do not know if that is even possible.

Reactions: GarnetSunset

GarnetSunset

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wish that we could somehow port Linux support as a uwp (I do not know if that is possible idea) to xbox one, that is how they got dolphin running and basic steam games on ps4 and I presume a lot of other homebrew will run well as linux. But I do not know if that is even possible.
Not REALLY as UWP is a windows based thing with a LOT of windows based requirements. But, someone could get to work on porting linux to the XBONE since we have more resources now!

wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Linux is a Kernel that when combined with GNU makes a complete operating system. GNU/Linux or commonly abbreviated as just "Linux". UWP is a application architecture for windows applications. The idea of porting Linux to UWP isn't really possible and makes little sense. The only thing that might happen and even this would be a stretch, would be porting virtualbox or bochs over to UWP to run Linux in a virtual environment. Honestly without a full exploit I doubt Linux is feasible

kingtut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Linux is a Kernel that when combined with GNU makes a complete operating system. GNU/Linux or commonly abbreviated as just "Linux". UWP is a application architecture for windows applications. The idea of porting Linux to UWP isn't really possible and makes little sense. The only thing that might happen and even this would be a stretch, would be porting virtualbox or bochs over to UWP to run Linux in a virtual environment. Honestly without a full exploit I doubt Linux is feasible
yeah it was just wishful thinking rather than suggestion

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi