Hacking Bought from modchipsdirect last week

Jace100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a Sky3DS from them on Friday at 10am. I live just outside of New York City. I received my order about an hour ago.

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a Sky3DS from them on Friday at 10am. I live just outside of New York City. I received my order about an hour ago.
I've noticed they ship slower within NY than far out of it. I ordered on a Wednesday and got it Friday morning. My buddy ordered on a Thursday also and got it the following Monday. They have Saturday mail in NY so he should have had it Saturday but he didn't.

atkfromabove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed they ship slower within NY than far out of it. I ordered on a Wednesday and got it Friday morning. My buddy ordered on a Thursday also and got it the following Monday. They have Saturday mail in NY so he should have had it Saturday but he didn't.

Ha shipping is weird sometimes. You would think that the closer you are the faster it would be but that is not the case.

CrystalForce

I'm gonna "fix" that spaghetti.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked up the distance from here to Buffalo, and it's about 380 miles (a 6 hour drive).

I don't know if I should be questioning the time it comes....

Also, for those of you who may live in an apartment building, did you get your order in the mail or at the door?

atkfromabove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked up the distance from here to Buffalo, and it's about 380 miles (a 6 hour drive).

I don't know if I should be questioning the time it comes....

Also, for those of you who may live in an apartment building, did you get your order in the mail or at the door?

I got it in the mailbox, I live in apartments. They had it delivered with USPS.

CrystalForce

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks atkfromabove.

I finally got to check my email, and it seems that my card provider blocked the transaction because it was marked as an "International Transaction". I'm going to talk with them tomorrow (right now they're not really open).

atkfromabove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks atkfromabove.

I finally got to check my email, and it seems that my card provider blocked the transaction because it was marked as an "International Transaction". I'm going to talk with them tomorrow (right now they're not really open).

Ah, there have been a few people having that same issue. It is usually with smaller banks that they don't process through for whatever reason. They process the transaction somewhere in Asia for tax reasons. I would suggest trying another card or having a friend order for you that has a card with a large bank.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks atkfromabove.

So you actually never got a tracking #?

PeepersCreepers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are pretty fast. I got it yesterday. I was going to reply here, but was too busy playing lol.

The new 3D. Oh the new 3D. Soooooo good.

CrystalForce

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are pretty fast. I got it yesterday. I was going to reply here, but was too busy playing lol.

The new 3D. Oh the new 3D. Soooooo good.

You did? I read the description and it said they were out of stock until March 2nd, but near the picture, it said "In Stock"

Also, I managed to order everything again, so far no problems.

pbernard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought from them yesturday im in the UK was dispatched and picked up last night already and with tracking DHL Express I noticed mines is coming from Austraila and not US which I dont mind have est delivery date of 27th feb so hopefully wont have to wait long

The reason it came from Australia is because OzModchips is the owner of modchipsdirect. He just has someone in the USA shipping for him... smart guy...no liability for him, just for the shipper lol

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never got mine when I ordered from them. Got lost. Hope you paid for insurance or tracking. I do not recommend modchipsdirect. Wouldn't give me refund or anything. Had to contact bank and BBB. Real pain in the arse.

Good luck. I would recommend ModchipsCentral (the Canadian retailer). Awesome support. Good prices. Quick shipping.

Or support the GBATemp forums at www.nds-card.com. (more expensive, but can't beat the support)

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never got mine when I ordered from them. Got lost. Hope you paid for insurance or tracking. I do not recommend modchipsdirect. Wouldn't give me refund or anything. Had to contact bank and BBB. Real pain in the arse.

Good luck. I would recommend ModchipsCentral (the Canadian retailer). Awesome support. Good prices. Quick shipping.

Or support the GBATemp forums at www.nds-card.com. (more expensive, but can't beat the support)

I agree with everything but nds-card.com more expensive and takes months to get your stuff
I recommend peachds.com if your in the US/CA took 2 days to get my card with tracking and free insurance for 67$

Reactions: Osmosis

Osmosis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend peachds.com if your in the US/CA took 2 days to get my card with tracking and free insurance for 67$

Wow. Free shipping, tracking, insurance for $67? Of course no paypal, credit card only. But still... For a Gateway 3DS? Official cart?

Threads like this really make me miss realhotstuff

I hear ya...

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Free shipping, tracking, insurance for $67? Of course no paypal, credit card only. But still... For a Gateway 3DS? Official cart?

I asked to pay for priority 2 day mail for 5$ by request they usually do First-Class for 3$ all through USPS.
And yes they accept paypal/Visa/Mastercard I made a review that can be found Here

Osmosis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked to pay for priority 2 day mail for 5$ by request they usually do First-Class for 3$ all through USPS.
And yes they accept paypal/Visa/Mastercard I made a review that can be found Here

PAYPAL!!!??? Whoa.

Okay, so a small retailer running wordpress who ships within US.

BUT PAYPAL!!!??? Damn. I might just buy from them so I can use PayPal... nice find.

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol