Gaming BotW Shrine Quest Glitch Help

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm about 95 hours into Breath of the Wild. I'm working on the shrine quest Recital at Warbler's Nest. I cooked the sister her salmon dish and she said to go tell the other sisters to meet up to do the recital. However, talking to any of the sisters results in the same dialogue they have always said. Basically saying where the other sisters are. The one that's hanging out on the top of the village is thanking me for helping her with her previous quest. I wonder if, because I had both of the side quests going at once, and completed one that that somehow messed something up? I really don't know but I'm really annoyed because I was going for all the shrines and this might mean I cant get them all. Does anyone else have any suggestions or have had this experience with this particular quest?

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
is that the hidden shrine where you have to wait til noon? where the shadow forms a heart?

Last edited by owek1,

ZoneBlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try just doing the shrine's requirements anyway.
If you use a Korok Leaf and blow into the correct holes at the shrine's platform, it'll unlock it. I forgot the order, but you should be able to find it online.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my god. I got it to work. I mean standing on it and doing the pattern without the birds there doesn't work because platform doesn't light up without them. However, Just by watching that video I realized I was super dumb. I never talked to the sister up on the cliff. This entire time I thought they were referring to the girl higher up on the thing looking off into the distance. I thought that was the other sister so I never thought to look for another one. Anyways, totally my bad and after talking to that sister, everything is fine. Thanks, everyone for the help!

ZoneBlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh XD I suppose that part of the quest was a bit more difficult to complete as one Rito does hide in an out of the way spot.

I was lucky to find he when I climbed up out of curiosity and remembered to talk to her when the quest started.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh XD I suppose that part of the quest was a bit more difficult to complete as one Rito does hide in an out of the way spot.

I was lucky to find he when I climbed up out of curiosity and remembered to talk to her when the quest started.

That's the first place I thought to look back when I first started the quest. Is up on that rock face. However, I just figured the one that was on the little ledge was the last sister so I gave up my search. I'm kind of annoyed becuse I spent far too long trying to figure this out and now I knew the tool I needed to solve the puzzle which I wouldn't have known if I hadn't looked all this up. I like to figure that stuff out on my own. Oh well, at least I got the shrine!

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the first place I thought to look back when I first started the quest. Is up on that rock face. However, I just figured the one that was on the little ledge was the last sister so I gave up my search. I'm kind of annoyed becuse I spent far too long trying to figure this out and now I knew the tool I needed to solve the puzzle which I wouldn't have known if I hadn't looked all this up. I like to figure that stuff out on my own. Oh well, at least I got the shrine!
They give you the tool if you don't have one anyway, so you didn't lose out on much figuring out.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
i just did this quest

talk a all 5 of them and you must make the food dish that the one is asking for (the one of them that is by the cooking pot)
after the all 5 go to the Warbler's Nest
talk to of of them at nest
see the or Leaf
stand on the platform
send wind in the order they song in (look the the pillars each has a number they are)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Be careful when going to Wordpress sites, since plugins can easily be exploited with malware.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Be careful going outside you might get cancer
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Be careful touching, you might get STDs.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Already got a few aids they help me
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My phone is pretty secure the Chinese spies tell me it's really locked down and I probably should eat more fiber lol
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    This sponsor is brought to you buy surfshark
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    👈 Always touching 🍆
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, got excited when he heard about touch screen
    +2
    :unsure: What to have for lunch [12:57 pm] [tap, tap, tap.. 💡] brb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grindr date?
    +1
    Fish sticks
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Date sticks
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @SylverReZ I didn't say I watched either, did I?
    I didn't actively watch them, rather, I had the misfortune of witnessing that shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Wut? I don't understand.
    +1
  • LeoTCK tempBOT:
    LeoTCK has joined the room.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least maybe give context, the conversations going quicker.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Here we go
    +2
    Made chili cheese dogs with all the trimmings :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Ah shit, here we go again. I ain't represented Grove Street in five years, but the Ballas won't give a shit.
    I am having fish sticks for dinner lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop getting ancientboi excited psi
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop getting ancientboi excited psi