Hacking BOTW Loadiine PAL Save To NTSC Wii U System

BraveDragonWolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what I'm about to do right now is stupid but, the info I got from this thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/transfer-botw-eur-save-to-us-version-with-saviine.463317/

It got me thinking...Since I have the European save files and folders on Loadiine, could I inject the folder with the title's ID ("0005000c101c9400" which is north american) into my "NTSC" console's Nand using saviine? (I've just recently installed the US title of Botw and already created a save file) I wouldn't do this if I didn't have the proper info and details.

I swear if I have to keep playing Botw on Loadiine, it's loading times will probably take me to HELL. (I still play it regardless)

Last edited by BraveDragonWolf,

Tomdoes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't know if it'll work with BOTW but it worked for xeboblade x (NTSC->PAL). Create a new game in NTSC version then make a save bakup using savemii, paste the loadliine saves into the backup folder (delete the old files) then restore the backup in savemii.

BraveDragonWolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it'll work with BOTW but it worked for xeboblade x (NTSC->PAL). Create a new game in NTSC version then make a save bakup using savemii, paste the loadliine saves into the backup folder (delete the old files) then restore the backup in savemii.

Ok, I'll do that.

Edit: Got it to work! Thanks. Savemii really..."savedmii"...some time...

Last edited by BraveDragonWolf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt