Hacking BotW Item Names for PandaOnSmack's Trainer

robzdabladez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have returned, the Zelda DLC pack 2 has brought me back and I can't wait to see if Pandaonsmack adds any modifiers to the new content, that being the master cycle zero (Dirt bike). He NEEDS to buff the speed on that, I wanna be zooming everywhere on that thing.

Last edited by robzdabladez,

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the One-Hit Obliterator being added soon?
or is it not possible (also all of the new dlc items should be added)

Well, honestly there's no point on having it cuz you can make "One-hit" any weapon in the game but I guess Panda will add it just like he did with the rest of the items.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have returned, the Zelda DLC pack 2 has brought me back and I can't wait to see if Pandaonsmack adds any modifiers to the new content, that being the master cycle zero (Dirt bike). He NEEDS to buff the speed on that, I wanna be zooming everywhere on that thing.
actually that bike is already quite fast, his speed is more consistant than Epona at least.

Snaoke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got back into breath of the wild thanks to the VGA, and I can't seem to get this to work. It instantly freezes my game each time I try.

Is this not updated yet for current DLC and update?

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got back into breath of the wild thanks to the VGA, and I can't seem to get this to work. It instantly freezes my game each time I try.

Is this not updated yet for current DLC and update?

Well, Panda didn't really update it to work for v1.4.0., if that's the version you're using at this time?

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, we have to wait for the PandaOnSmack's trainer update.

Btw the new DLC is really disappointing, it's just a buch of Shrines and like 5 short videos of the champions :(

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah, we have to wait for the PandaOnSmack's trainer update.

Btw the new DLC is really disappointing, it's just a buch of Shrines and like 5 short videos of the champions :(
What's even worse is that they included new armor sets, but they didn't expand the maximum armor inventory space, you can get 107 armor pieces in the game, buy you can only have 100 at a time (5 pages).

They really needs to add another inventory page to the armor to at least be able to carry 120 armor pieces at a time.

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.