BotW Item Names for PandaOnSmack's Trainer

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by ShadowOne333, Mar 10, 2017.

1. TheWord21

TheWord21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 8, 2014
    United States
    Well, no, that can't be it. I've tried using both my Master and Normal mode files, and the result's pretty much the same... I'm convinced it's not the elf file's fault, either. So yeah, problem lies with the trainer... unless you wanna try updating and seeing for yourself?

@TheTechGenius Nope. Disabling the firewall didn't help worth a crap. At this point, I can only suggest updating and seeing for yourself.

Last edited by TheWord21, Sep 2, 2017
  2. TheTechGenius

TheTechGenius </Web Dev>

Apr 7, 2017
    United States
    ok I'll try to update mine when I get home. in about an hour or so. I'll let you know the result

3. TheWord21

Jun 8, 2014
    United States
    Well... in all honesty, I'd hate to screw you out of the trainer too, assuming I'm correct. I think someone else had this problem, too?

4. TheTechGenius

TheTechGenius </Web Dev>

Apr 7, 2017
    United States
    It's ok. I'll use a different sd card.

5. lordlundar

lordlundar Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2016
    Canada
    Yeah I'm having the exact same issue and it can't be the trainer as I don't even get to that point. The TCPGecko is crashing on me and all I did was upgrade that to the latest version. I'm running on a 5.5.1 spoofed to 5.5.2 myself running with browserhax.

6. TheWord21

Jun 8, 2014
    United States
    Well, my problem lies within the trainer, not TCPGecko. Wish I knew what to tell ya.

7. R3pcom

R3pcom Newbie

Newcomer
    May 17, 2016
    Germany
    I've been having the same problem. Console crashes as soon as I hit connect in the trainer on both 5.5.1 and 5.5.2. Tried different gecko versions, different trainer versions and they all crash on connect.

8. lordlundar

lordlundar Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2016
    Canada
    Well, on my front, updated tcpgecko to latest build and it doesn't freeze on game start anymore. But now I'm having the same issues as other where connecting the trainer crashes the game.

WiiU version: 5.5.1 spoofed to 5.5.2
    HB access: Browserhax
    TCPGecko 2.5 build released on Aug 28
    Game version: 1.3.1
    DLC version: 2.0
    Trainer version 4.1.6

9. Rosieplier

Rosieplier Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2017
    Australia
    no
    I have a few problems.
    1. When I rename a weapon to change it to e.g Master Sword, instead I get a "weapon" with no name, no sprite and the damage count is 0.
    1b. When I hit something with the nn name weapon, my whole Wii U freezes.
    2. When I try to enable a Champion's Skill, I either don't get it or my Wii U freezes.
    3. If I try loading my items after approx. 5 minutes playing, my Wii freezes.
    4. When I press "Refresh All", my Wii freezes.
    5. When I try changing the hour, my Wii freezes.

Also, is there a way to load all of the items in the game? I did once, but I forgot how.

10. R3pcom

R3pcom Newbie

Newcomer
    May 17, 2016
    Germany
    I got this tip down below from a different thread. Using their tcpgecko.elf file fixed the trainer and it now works perfectly. Maybe that'll help for you too.

11. lordlundar

lordlundar Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2016
    Canada
    Woohoo! it worked!

12. CRaSHeCLiPs

CRaSHeCLiPs Member

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2016
    United States
    How would i be able to force the game into letting me keep the lord of the mountain and a stalhorse?

13. TheTechGenius

TheTechGenius </Web Dev>

Apr 7, 2017
    United States
    You can't. Since you cannot register those horses, you cannot keep them forever.

As far as I know anyway. I am pretty sure you can't though.

There is a special code though, that you can use to spawn anything in the game using JGeckoU, and the code. The code is named "ACCIO Spawn Anything Anywhere Code", or something like that. I don't know if it still works or if it was updated or not though. I'm not sure where it's at either, the creators of the code have a website, but I forget the site too. You would have to search around Google and see what you find.

14. CRaSHeCLiPs

CRaSHeCLiPs Member

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2016
    United States
    what was the code for every night's a blood moon?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

and how do you add codes via this trainer

15. TheWord21

Jun 8, 2014
    United States
    First off, the code you're looking for is, assuming you have v1.3.1:

Code:
    Every Night is a BloodMoon
    30000000 3FC812F4
    3DF18E29 41C66F5E
    31000000 000010C7
    00100000 00000001
    D0000000 DEADCAFE

Second off, you can't add codes to the trainer, dude; you have to use JGecko.

CRaSHeCLiPs likes this.
  16. CRaSHeCLiPs

CRaSHeCLiPs Member

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2016
    United States
    sorry i'm still getting used to modding

17. PikaArc

PikaArc GBAtemp Regular

Jul 20, 2016
    Germany
    doing something with codes/trainer isnt modding. its cheating/hacking and not modding. modding would be editing files to make something different

MasterPanda and skoolzout1 like this.
  18. GeneraLight

GeneraLight GBAtemp Regular

Nov 20, 2012
    United States
    I know how easy it is to edit items, but how do I add items?

19. TheTechGenius

TheTechGenius </Web Dev>

Apr 7, 2017
    United States
    You cannot "Add" items with any of the trainers, to actually add an item to your inventory, you will need to use a Save Editor. Someone on here made an Online HTML5 SaveEditor for BOTW, just search for it on GBATemp.

You will need to extract your saved games, mod them with the save editor, then import the saves back to the console.

Tutorials/Guides for extracting and importing save games are on here too, you just have to search. I cannot give you any links because I am on my phone right now.

20. Bowain

Bowain Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 9, 2017
    France
    France
    @ShadowOne333 Hi, It seems that the travel medallion is missing from the list

Code : Obj_WarpDLC
    Name : Travel Medallion