Hacking BotW Item Names for PandaOnSmack's Trainer

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Armor_001_Lower - Hylian Trousers
Armor_001_Upper - Hylian Tunic

You didn't add these, and you still haven't added the DLC armor and stuff to your list, Shadow.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Armor_001_Lower - Hylian Trousers
Armor_001_Upper - Hylian Tunic

You didn't add these, and you still haven't added the DLC armor and stuff to your list, Shadow.
The Upper and Lower parts of a set are left untouched, mainly because the set shares the same numerical value as the Head, Upper and Lower clothing.
I did the same for the rest of the Armor sets :P

VCDmonger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually have a theory, y'see... I think the DLC must be installed first before you hack the Travel Medallion into your inventory, otherwise it'll disappear and not work when you use it. That's probably why it wasn't working.

You know what, I just realized that I found the medallion in the treasure chest; I didn't hack it into my inventory. That's probably why it works fine for me. Sorry about the confusion!

EDIT: Your theory about having to have the DLC installed first is probably also correct - using it before that will probably cause it not to work.

Last edited by VCDmonger,

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Upper and Lower parts of a set are left untouched, mainly because the set shares the same numerical value as the Head, Upper and Lower clothing.
I did the same for the rest of the Armor sets :P

I see... thanks for clearin' that up.

You know what, I just realized that I found the medallion in the treasure chest; I didn't hack it into my inventory. That's probably why it works fine for me. Sorry about the confusion!

EDIT: Your theory about having to have the DLC installed first is probably also correct - using it before that will probably cause it not to work.

I tested that theory out... pre-DLC installation, there was no way the Medallion worked like it was supposed to. I tried moving to different spots and all that, nothin' doing. After saving the game and reloading with the hacked-in Medallion, it seems to erase itself from existence.

Hyliandragons

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I tried doing that bow and arrow thing @0100100001001001 did for chests with some armor (like TBox_Field_Stone:Armor_001_Lower ) and it didn't show any chests. I tried it with TBox_Field_Gamble and that worked. However, when I went to open it, I was taken to that beach village and was talking to the gamble guy. Does anyone here know how I can spawn chests with armor in them or does anyone know another way on how to get armor without the need to spawn treasure chests?

Casis

I'm no hero, but I try to help when I can.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I tried doing that bow and arrow thing @0100100001001001 did for chests with some armor (like TBox_Field_Stone:Armor_001_Lower ) and it didn't show any chests. I tried it with TBox_Field_Gamble and that worked. However, when I went to open it, I was taken to that beach village and was talking to the gamble guy. Does anyone here know how I can spawn chests with armor in them or does anyone know another way on how to get armor without the need to spawn treasure chests?

You can simply replace armor you have by changing the item ID's. you could also use items in your backpack to do the same, such as changing three apples into a fully upgraded armor set of the wild.

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. May be dumb, but better to be safe than sorry.
I just started to play on my wiiU again after being away for almost 2 months.
Now I find out there's a new 5.5.2 update. ( I haven't updated. I have the DNS set to stop all updates ) And because of this, I can't update BOTW ( I own the disc ver ) hence I can't use the latest version of the panda trainer. ( I can still use ver 4.0.3 tho )
My question is the following: Is it safe to update WiiU to 5.5.2? Or Do I have to wait til it's safe to update the OFW?

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. May be dumb, but better to be safe than sorry.
I just started to play on my wiiU again after being away for almost 2 months.
Now I find out there's a new 5.5.2 update. ( I haven't updated. I have the DNS set to stop all updates ) And because of this, I can't update BOTW ( I own the disc ver ) hence I can't use the latest version of the panda trainer. ( I can still use ver 4.0.3 tho )
My question is the following: Is it safe to update WiiU to 5.5.2? Or Do I have to wait til it's safe to update the OFW?
You don't need to update, stay on 5.5.1 or you will lose the browserhax xploit.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just download the latest BOTW update via USB Helper and install it with WUP Installer. No need to update to 5.5.2.

You can also run NNU Patcher to update games i believe, just don't qoute me on that.

Reactions: skoolzout1

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just download the latest BOTW update via USB Helper and install it with WUP Installer. No need to update to 5.5.2.

You can also run NNU Patcher to update games i believe, just don't qoute me on that.
Thank you, Mizo and TheTechGenius! :3
I used NNU-Patcher and BoTW update is downloading now. I'm surprised at how easy it was.
Again, thank you for the helpful information.

shadowfire36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone plz help me out . not sure why mine is crashing , i'm running version 1.3.1,dlc version 2 on a 5.5.2u firmware. all other programs and apps work ,but every time i connect trainer through to Wii u i get an exception error

Last edited by shadowfire36,

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone plz help me out . not sure why mine is crashing , i'm running version 1.3.1,dlc version 2 on a 5.5.2u firmware. all other programs and apps work ,but every time i connect trainer through to Wii u i get an exception error
The trainer is most likely not updated for BOTW v1.3.1, it's still running on v1.3.0 I believe.

You have to wait until the trainer gets updated for version 1.3.1.

This is why I still haven't updated BOTW past 1.3.0. Lol.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I havent had time (or the incentive) to update, sorry
I wouldn't update the trainer until another major BOTW update is released, like DLC #2.

I'm sure it's a pain in the ass updating the trainer after every minor BOTW update. I would be pissed off if I had to update a trainer once a week or so. Lol.

Reactions: skoolzout1

shadowfire36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that blows , guess I will have wait some more :( . I haven't played since I beat the game back in march ,and I was waiting on DLC, but I have been busy with work, so I didn't download the DLC it until last night I figured by the time I got around to it everything would be patched for the trainer . Does anyone know if I can just delete the patch and the DLC and then reinstall with lower versions ?

shadowfire36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that blows , guess I will have wait some more :( . I haven't played since I beat the game back in march ,and I was waiting on DLC, but I have been busy with work, so I didn't download the DLC it until last night I figured by the time I got around to it everything would be patched for the trainer . Does anyone know if I can just delete the patch and the DLC and then reinstall with lower versions ?
can anyone tell me what the currecnt version of BOTW is to trun the trainer 1.30 and what version of the dlc ??

trunske

Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone tell me what the currecnt version of BOTW is to trun the trainer 1.30 and what version of the dlc ??
DLC Version it's
1.2.0 for Switch T-Shirt
1.3.0 for Trial Sword and new clothes (Midna Mask,Tingle Suit,Specter Knight Suit,)

Currently we are in 1.3.1.
I do not recommend you update to 1.3.1 some codes (almost all) are not compatible and the trainer it's not compatible either

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone