ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Guess simply changing the item doesn't give you the actual item like if you had it with amiibo.

For example, I changed a Long sword to Biggoron sword, but it's missing the Attack Up +10 that it's supposed to have.
Have you tried dropping it and grabbing it again?

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you tried dropping it and grabbing it again?

Yes, sadly it is still the same 50 atk sword. The actual sword is 60 atk with a Attack Up +10 bonus.

Wouldn't surprise me if other swords like Fierce Deity Sword, Sword of the six sages and Goddess sword had bonuses missing if you only changed the item.

Last edited by Giga_Gaia,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes, sadly it is still the same 50 atk sword. The actual sword is 60 atk with a Attack Up +10 bonus.

Would surprise me if other swords like Fierce Deity Sword, Sword of the six sages and Goddess sword didn't have bonuses that aren't there if you just change an item.
That's too bad :/
But perhaps the swords could be changed furthermore with the trainer to add the Attack Up +10 bonus.
Is there any sword in the game which normally does that to verify the changes through the Trainer?

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's too bad :/
But perhaps the swords could be changed furthermore with the trainer to add the Attack Up +10 bonus.
Is there any sword in the game which normally does that to verify the changes through the Trainer?

Sadly, all I know is that the sword should actually be this: http://imgur.com/SnH28Vr

Just changing a random weapon put it at 50 Attack which isn't right.

Now for Goddess Sword and Fierce Deity Sword, they have 28 attack and 60 attack respectively, but that's just base value. There is no way to check what it should actually be because obtaining those items via an amiibo is impossible since the amiibos aren't released.

I know there is Mod. Amount column with an N/A column and a Mod. Type Column with 2 more N/A column on PandaonSmack trainer, it has to be one of those that need editing.

Last edited by Giga_Gaia,

Caith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I'm not sure but GameRomHorseSaddle_04 is the Monster Saddle
must be the same, i just translate it from spanish to english via google translator... some names changes, like in english a rock salt in spanish is called halita...

Enviado desde mi Honor 4X mediante Tapatalk

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks alot for the tainer panda, can you add option to change durability of weapons? making them unbreakable?

i saw some weapons drop with effects like +10 attack or critical is it possible to add these options to ur trainer?

Guess we need to wait until he adds the option to edit the stats of any item.

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
Where are they in memory?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thanks alot for the tainer panda, can you add option to change durability of weapons? making them unbreakable?

You cant make them unbreakable at the moment but you can effectively do that by setting their value to 6553500 making them last a long time

Reactions: ShadowOne333

SuperHylianHero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I'm new to this thing. What software am I supposed to download to use these codes? Also does my firmware matter?

Edit: Okay I downloaded the BOTW Trainer. Do I just put in my IP address and it just works like that, or is there anything else I have to do for it to work? I would really appreciate some help. Thank you.

Last edited by SuperHylianHero,

Snaoke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm new to this thing. What software am I supposed to download to use these codes? Also does my firmware matter?

Edit: Okay I downloaded the BOTW Trainer. Do I just put in my IP address and it just works like that, or is there anything else I have to do for it to work?
Need to have installed TCPGecko with Cosmos codehandler through Homebrew Launcher.

Follow the directions in this thread and it should point you in the right direction of how to use them.

Edit: also, as far as I know firmware doesn't matter.

Last edited by Snaoke,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended