Hacking BotW Item Names for PandaOnSmack's Trainer

Magnus Hydra

It’s rare for me to be here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far only Epona, Royal Stallion and the Giant Horse can be modified in the slots.
However, they will have the same name as the horse they are replacing.

How far along have we gotten to editing horses in the game. Can we change their appearance or even their stats?

Has anyone managed to register Lord of the Mountain.

As for other animals, I believe those cannot be kept, or the game behaves strangely when tried with them.

Stats are set by the horse ID number. The only things u can change is the Reins, Saddle and the Mane.

GameRomHorse00S I want to think is the lord of the mountain but since there is no Saddle to be put on the horse it freezes the game when trying to load it from the stable . Same with Nushi and the Bone. Bone would be the skeleton horse.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stats are set by the horse ID number. The only things u can change is the Reins, Saddle and the Mane.

GameRomHorse00S I want to think is the lord of the mountain but since there is no Saddle to be put on the horse it freezes the game when trying to load it from the stable . Same with Nushi and the Bone. Bone would be the skeleton horse.
What is Reins? Do you mean the bridle?

Are you also saying that specific colors and variations of horses will always have the same stats since its hardcoded? That was my take from what you said but correct me if I'm wrong.

psychic monk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this was already posted but I'm getting an error code that reads like this and have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: text at System.Windows.Documents.InlineCollection.AddText(String text, Boolean returnIndex)
at BotwTrainer.MainWindow.LogError(Exception ex, String more)
at BotwTrainer.MainWindow.ConnectClick(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

What is this and what does it mean?

Magnus Hydra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is Reins? Do you mean the bridle?

Are you also saying that specific colors and variations of horses will always have the same stats since its hardcoded? That was my take from what you said but correct me if I'm wrong.
Right bridle, the game calls them Reins. We can test out something with the horse I'll pm you u once I am home with the details. But I am sure the color and the stats are pre-set by the ID number.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right bridle, the game calls them Reins.
I checked my game and I still never saw anything called Rein. Are you playing the US version of the game?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B94sGHv3JlDMQ0drUWdBRWRrZnc/view?usp=sharing
view

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,

Magnus Hydra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: RemixDeluxe

KHANV1CT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried setting durability to max value for my bow but as soon as I shoot 1 arrow it says it's badly damaged.

Missing Number

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
k i have dissapointments........ found address for last ridden horse at 4011F200

Still can't get Nushi to show, and GameRomHorse00S = Donkey, unridable (crash)

the way i get the code to work is, i put it while the game is loading, either from a save or from a transition area, like a shrine

load a game saved while riding a wild horse to ride a bear
01000038 4011F214
416E696D 616C5F42
6561725F 41007368

Last edited by Missing Number,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can shields legitimately have bonuses to them? I don't think I've ever come across a shield in the game with any bonuses despite the trainer allowing them to be modified.

I guess gear can be modified too technically but I like to keep my weapons and gear as legitimately attainable as possible (except for durability of course.)

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can shields legitimately have bonuses to them? I don't think I've ever come across a shield in the game with any bonuses despite the trainer allowing them to be modified.

I guess gear can be modified too technically but I like to keep my weapons and gear as legitimately attainable as possible (except for durability of course.)

Funny story that, I remember running into a Shield with a bonus, but that was like the first time I cleared the game and I think those are insanely rare.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny story that, I remember running into a Shield with a bonus, but that was like the first time I cleared the game and I think those are insanely rare.
Maybe that explains why I havent seen them. I technically did not beat the game yet, at least on this game file I didnt.

P.S. Do you remember what shield and what bonus it was?

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe that explains why I havent seen them. I technically did not beat the game yet, at least on this game file I didnt.

Yeah, I remember a bit more now that I think of it: I remember running into Shields in some places and some of them had like a increase in defense on the Shield (that's 00000100 for the modifier).

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I remember a bit more now that I think of it: I remember running into Shields in some places and some of them had like a increase in defense on the Shield (that's 00000100 for the modifier).
The strategy guide doesnt mention at all bonuses for the shields or what bonuses would be available to them. Would be nice if this info was datamined so I can see the possibilities for them. Not really a huge deal though.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Don't know if this will be of any use but the coordinates for the fairy that will revive your horse is
X: 788
Y: 186
Z: 3723

Well, that'd be useful to people who've lost their favorite horse and don't wanna walk/fly/climb all the way over there and teleport over to that place.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't feel like navigating the Lost Woods or traveling all that way for the Master Sword when you have 13 or more Heart Containers? You don't have to with these coordinates.

Keo Ruug Shrine
X: 473.0184
Y: 250.1614
Z: -2159.886

Mat37

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I get this error while trying to connect to wiiu :
Impossible de lire les données de la connexion de transport : Une tentative de connexion a échoué car le parti connecté n’a pas répondu convenablement au-delà d’une certaine durée ou une connexion établie a échoué car l’hôte de connexion n’a pas répondu. à System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
à BotwTrainer.TcpConn.Read(Byte[] buffer, UInt32 nobytes, UInt32& bytesRead)
à BotwTrainer.Gecko.GetServerStatus()
à BotwTrainer.MainWindow.ConnectClick(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

It's in french and at the beggining it says that console didn't answered after a time
Do you have a solution ? Thanks for answers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb