Gaming BotW - How to beat the Lyonal (or whatever its called...)

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fucker one shots me, and I do like no damage, and the arrows do almost nothing besides stunning. And I tried going to the other three places, and there's always something stopping me from going beyond a certain point (lava heat, etc.) so what the hell do I do? It seems like going through this guy is the only way to go... but I can't...

They're seriously the worst in every zelda game ha.

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks!

So I keep fucking losing ALL of my damn shock arrows - Is there an alternate way to destroy the ice blocks and mines from that machine thing? Because I can't beat this now. UGH!!!
Use the Zora Blade for the ice cubes, and shock arrow on each red orb. You have to shoot the orbs from the sky while gliding. You cannot land on the machine... I cannot figure out how to break the mines... Have you figured that out yet?

Last edited by Cylent1,

LoDeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I went for him asa I saw him, a lot of meal, potions, apples, broke almost all my weapons (best was a 16 one) and a lot of dodging, I don't dare to iuse his weapons 'cause I don't want to break them.... Btw, I'm looking for the tower for the Gerudo Zone, can someone screen the map for me to find it please? or guide me from the oasis (don't know english names, playing french)

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the Zora Blade for the ice cubes, and shock arrow on each red orb. You have to shoot the orbs from the sky while gliding. You cannot land on the machine... I cannot figure out how to break the mines... Have you figured that out yet?

Yeah. Turn the camera behind you and aim slightly to the mines left with any arrow. They will break instantly with one hit. Now for the mines in front of you the reverse. Turn the camera straight ahead and aim slightly to the right with any arrow. Must use arrows on the ice mines or you will die quickly.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw, I'm looking for the tower for the Gerudo Zone, can someone screen the map for me to find it please? or guide me from the oasis (don't know english names, playing french)
Google Wasteland Tower, Breath of the Wild--images. It's pretty far from Gerudo; I went through Hebra, but was extremely prepared.

KamazasBl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really? He's not too difficult to kill, I did it in the beginniing of the game. He has two patterns of close range attacks -
3 consecutive hits - 3 jumps back.
1 long range meele hit - 1 jump back.
headbut rush - jump sideways
charge with meele attack - jump somewhere
- phase 2
he shoots three fire balls that you just run away from.

P.s dont use bow on him, and dont use aerial attacks cause he might one shot you with his bow attacks.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah. Turn the camera behind you and aim slightly to the mines left with any arrow. They will break instantly with one hit. Now for the mines in front of you the reverse. Turn the camera straight ahead and aim slightly to the right with any arrow. Must use arrows on the ice mines or you will die quickly.

For ice cubes just use your ice rune to shatter them effortlessly.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? He's not too difficult to kill, I did it in the beginniing of the game.

Got the guide. The lyonals stats level up based on your % of completion. Every side quest, shrine, boss and sub boss (first time killed) gives approximately .8 percent towards the completion rating. Even if they are leveled up once, they have higher stats then either of Ganon's two forms. Infact according to the guide they have the highest attack stats peroid.

Last edited by chartube12,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended