Hacking Bored of My Vita, Can I hack it? Where to I start from?

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First of all, I read the stickied post here already and I'm still quite lost, I also went to http://wololo.net/ but it was pretty confusing.

I have a vita on 3.51, and I would like to hack it to play PSP games on it. But first of all, I was wondering if anything is possible on this firmware? If so, where to I get the list of games that I can get from the PSN store to do the hack?

And can someone explain the TN-V , VHBL, ARK, and the email hack are?

Thank You and sorry for the Noobiness

Last edited by TwilightWarrior,

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TN-V >>>>>>> ARK

First of all, can someone explain what those things even are, that's why I made the thread

there is no cfw but that will allow you to install ark which will let you play homebrew and psp isos

Do I need certain games from PSN to do so?

Sell It. You Might Be Able To Get A Nice $20 from it to put it towards a N3DS XL

Already have an XL, though it isn't new.

Last edited by TwilightWarrior,
D

Deleted User

But srsly, DO NOT UPDATE! You can still get Rejuvenate for your Vita! In fact, get PSM Dev for Unity, because you can make your own games for the Vita! (Kind of)

D

Deleted User

check out the guide ive setup on my post for my program it should guide you through everything Here
Nice job on that guide! :)

OP, I suggest you visit Hackinformer's Playstation Guide webpage. It'll show you all the known exploits and tricks for 3.51, and it will give you all the tutorials you need! :)

Last edited by Veho,

Jay Clay

Trophies
XP
Country
for the vita there are more restrictions than advantages, this being said, you won't find a friendly guide t hack your vita, because you need stay on lower firmware, then you need specifics psp games so you can use some exploit, finally if you are lucky enough to have all this then you will find that those psp hacks has many issues like no certain home-brew with kernel access, bad audio or no audio at all, poor plugins, and then you will release that if you want to hack a psp then you should buy a psp, native hack for vita, well, you can check rejuvenate stuff but again, you will find so many requirements just to find a poor portability for rejuvenate, like every time you run a home-brew you need connect the vita to a pc, or make a server with your android phone so you can run some home-brew, also don't expect emulators run at full speed, even snes is not emulated properly, let alone psx or 64, so in resume, if you feel boring of your vita, you have another 2 viable options, buy games for it or just sell it.

Last edited by Jay Clay,

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
thats just not true, for a start if your on 3.52 or lower you dont even need an exploit game and i have wrote a program to make the email hack much easier and wrote an easy to follow guide and as for the psp isos i havent had any issues so far.

D

Deleted User

thats just not true, for a start if your on 3.52 or lower you dont even need an exploit game and i have wrote a program to make the email hack much easier and wrote an easy to follow guide and as for the psp isos i havent had any issues so far.
I'm still trying to make a PSP bubble work on my deactivated Vita! ;)

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
I have PS Vita stuff, but not a single PSP bubble from the PS Store. :(

then try using one of those using the email hack to add the pboot u got nothing to loose or if you have a mini use that anyway cant you just transfer something from a ps3 or something

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.