Gaming Borderlands 2 Shift Keys

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone finds a Shift key for Borderlands 2. Post it up here. A Shift key grants you one golden key in Borderlands 2 that you can use to open up the Golden Chest in Sanctuary. You can redeem the Shift code by going to following.

1.Boot up the game.
2.Go to extras.
3.Shift Code
4.Press X
5.Enter the Shift code.

The President of GearBox tweets codes every so often, and plans to do so in a few hours. Below is a link to his twitter.

https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic

Oh, and I'm quite bored so if anyone's in the Level 24~ range and wants to play add me at "Roxas Is Sora".

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, and I'd like to do this glitch with someone once the code is given and I get a Golden Key. (We can take turns.)

EDIT: Turns out this is for offline.

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Totally getting them. My bro has been racking them up while I've been at school or doing something else (most likely at my Church). He has like 15 while I currently have 1 and have already used one :/

Is it alright if I add you Devin? I'll PM you the account that I use. I will only have Xbox Live Gold on this account for 3 months as it is not my main online account.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Totally getting them. My bro has been racking them up while I've been at school or doing something else (most likely at my Church). He has like 15 while I currently have 1 and have already used one :/

Is it alright if I add you Devin? I'll PM you the account that I use. I will only have Xbox Live Gold on this account for 3 months as it is not my main online account.

Sure, I'm just running the Minecraft Easter Egg until I get a drop. Or until the codeis released.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm enjoying myself on the 360 version.

gallery_193826_461_803731.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't help but feel getting/using too many golden keys kind of spoils one of the main appeals to the game.

Doesn't do any such thing for me. I was stuck on a mission because I wasn't a high enough level so I decided to get a few guns. (Not high enough because for some reason the game continued off from where my friends were at, and I was a few levels under them.) Got the guns, and still getting beat by enemies. I'd rather do this than resort to using one of those modded save files with all the perks unlocked, and such but each to their own.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gold Keys kinda become useless once you get to late game, especially considering you could just easily grind the bosses for whatever item you want specifically. It seems like the keys are better to use either really early, or in your 40/50's. I used one at 10 and got a really epic Sniper/Shotgun that I have yet to find anything to parallel, and used 2 keys at 20/25 and just got crappy Shields/Grenades that were outpowered barely after i got them.

I kind of like the difficulty in this game personally, playing as Lilith and Mordecai in 1 felt so overpowered, I barely died unless I just got completely overwhelmed or did something stupid. As Maya in 2, I'm dying like crazy even when I play it safe sometimes.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gold Keys kinda become useless once you get to late game, especially considering you could just easily grind the bosses for whatever item you want specifically. It seems like the keys are better to use either really early, or in your 40/50's. I used one at 10 and got a really epic Sniper/Shotgun that I have yet to find anything to parallel, and used 2 keys at 20/25 and just got crappy Shields/Grenades that were outpowered barely after i got them.

I kind of like the difficulty in this game personally, playing as Lilith and Mordecai in 1 felt so overpowered, I barely died unless I just got completely overwhelmed or did something stupid. As Maya in 2, I'm dying like crazy even when I play it safe sometimes.

I noticed that as well. I had to hit the box 20~ before I actually got a somewhat good gun. About 30~ I got one that finally had over 1000 damage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo"