Hacking BootOpera forwarders

Goldfinder 9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I decided to make a thread about this because when I posted it to the noob paradise I did not get a response. So here:

I am trying to create forwarders of a homebrew app called BootOpera. This app allowed you to boot the internet channel from the homebrew channel and to boot a specific website, you had to post the link to that website in url.cfg. The app loads the website in url.cfg just fine from the homebrew channel, but when I make a forwarder for it it just ignores cfg.url and loads the internet channels default site. My question is: How do I get my boot opera forwarders to load from a specific website?

There was a modified source code of the app that embeded the url into the app from this thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/internet-favourites-forwarder-channels.200114/ but the download link is broken :nayps3: so yeah. (Unless someone has that and can give it to me?)

Thanks.

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry not mush help , but

n6FfvGG.png

have you tried modmii to make a forwarder boot a webpage ?

Darker27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, I know that this theme or publication is already old, but i wanted to know if you could help me with the Modmii. I tried to make a Shortcut to a browser page, try BootOpera but I Can not enter the link
First of all,thank you

Darker27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
[QUOTE = "DaTank45, post: 7945281, member: 430705"] No creo que puedas usar modmii en el vwii. Creo que será ladrillo [/ QUOTE]
Me refería a la creación de un acceso directo desde un sitio web a la wii, vi que podías hacer uno con la modmii pero no sé cómo hacerlo.
Edito.Vi what do you say vWii.yo I mean the conventional normal wii

Last edited by Darker27,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"