Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got NTR CFW show success, and when i run a game (Monster Hunter Generations), i got the green flash on the 3DS splash, but then it just loading.
Im on Emu 11.1.0-34U
its been said before NTR will not work on Games that Reboot into Extended Memory Mode like MH4/MHG/SSB

Reactions: laituan

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Here is an alternative banner:

1hbh9c.jpg
2qm22oy.jpg

ENJOY ! ;)
This could be the official banner of the program was excellent you are to be congratulated.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR wont work w/ games like SSB or MH because iof these games Rebooting into Extended Memory Mode. (it unloads NTR)

its been said before NTR will not work on Games that Reboot into Extended Memory Mode like MH4/MHG/SSB

So if I am correct that should only be an o3ds issue because n3ds doesn't reboot into EMM for those larger games.

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I am correct that should only be an o3ds issue because n3ds doesn't reboot into EMM for those larger games.
far as im aware the N3DS still does this as it runs in"Compatability mode" and behaves MOSTLY like an O3DS untill its needed to run an N3DS title. dont quote me on that just io know that the N3DS still does a reset into Extended memory mode on these games

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
far as im aware the N3DS still does this as it runs in"Compatability mode" and behaves MOSTLY like an O3DS untill its needed to run an N3DS title. dont quote me on that just io know that the N3DS still does a reset into Extended memory mode on these games

*on o3ds, works fine on n3ds

Indeed, this issue is only present on the old 3DS.
The N3DS doesn't do a reboot for these games so they work perfectly well with NTR.
Just tested, and confirmed it does work perfectly fine on n3ds because it doesn't reboot. Which makes sense because the n3ds was given more memory, thus not requiring the reboot into EMM.

Reactions: Nanquitas

laituan

Trophies
XP
Country
I use N3DS but after NTR boot compleled, i run game and i got the green flash on the 3DS splash, but then it just loading. I dont know how to fix that, can you help me ? Im on Emu 11.1.0-34U.

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the one from the wiki is the latest 11.0 firmware.bin? Coz I'm a little confused, because the guide said 3.x-4.x nands but looking at the file it says it has been uploaded like a week ago.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk
is the 11.0 firmware.bin a requirement to use NTR??

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What's the difference between installing regular or developer luma version?
good question. id like to know that myself

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i use this on rxtool 11.1 ?and no i don't upgrade
At this point I would just switch to Luma. It may work, but rxTools is getting very close to not working, and the next firmware update to be released will probably break rxTools. I don't see why not to switch, because it's super simple and allows you to keep your emuNAND exactly how it is set up right now

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i use this on rxtool 11.1 ?and no i don't upgrade
while i understand "dont fix it if it isnt broken" but its litteraly setting for Menuhax users the .3dsx inplace of rxtools .dat and A9LH users its replacing the arm9loaderhax.bin. i really dont see the argument of "its too hard." yes you keep your saves, yes you keep your games, no chance of brick no chance of loosing anything.

and to be blunt Yes you Pirates can do More oon a much updated FW than rxTools

Last edited by Dracari,
Reactions: TheCyberQuake
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/2UeWMgjwogU?si=PfULn0Jf4XpnU6M_ Now I know how to install m.2