Hardware BootMii backup STUCK on one block.

NitroRVL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just decided to back up my Wii's NAND when I was about to add a theme to my Wii and now, it got stuck on one block. I don't know what to do! should I turn it off? wait? please help!!!!!

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just decided to back up my Wii's NAND when I was about to add a theme to my Wii and now, it got stuck on one block. I don't know what to do! should I turn it off? wait? please help!!!!!
Dumping the Nand does not write into it, you can turn it off AFAIK, unles you are writting to the nand, then dont do it.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not exactly the answer you asked for, but no need for a full backup before installing themes - as long as you have Priiloader installed and you verified it is able to run the HBC, you can easily reinstall the launcher if something goes wrong :)

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not exactly the answer you asked for, but no need for a full backup before installing themes - as long as you have Priiloader installed and you verified it is able to run the HBC, you can easily reinstall the launcher if something goes wrong :)
a nandback up its always a "Must Have" you dont really know when are you going to need it. is your best bet.

NitroRVL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am talking about the WII home menu.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

a nandback up its always a "Must Have" you dont really know when are you going to need it. is your best bet.
I agree

TheGrassySceptile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I'm in the same situation and I have Priiloader installed so do I not make a backup? It freezes at a block for me too but I kept turning it off which I don't know is a bad thing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended