Hacking Booting R4i in DSi mode?

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Is that possible. I have a r4i sdhc 3ds and want to play pokemon black in dsi mode with the boot screen logo if possible.
But mostly i want to play it in dsimode because it lags alot in original ds mode.

Any way?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
you better get the original game then...
the only card that has DSI mode is the EVO DSI evolution or somehting like that..

you better spend 10 bucks and get the game from ebay or so...
anyway, i don't remember the game lagging in my ds.. are you sure it's not the slow micro sd card? (or maybe the r4 is shitty)

Reactions: NoNAND

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There have been talks of running an original R4 in DSi mode (which would have required a different kernel) but nothing was actually done, as far as I know

"R4i" is too generic (there are like 60 different flashcard with R4i in their names) but, as already said, none of them support DSi games anyway

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
you better get the original game then...
the only card that has DSI mode is the EVO DSI evolution or somehting like that..

you better spend 10 bucks and get the game from ebay or so...
anyway, i don't remember the game lagging in my ds.. are you sure it's not the slow micro sd card? (or maybe the r4 is shitty)
Nvm it was a bad sd card issue and nope i have a genuine r4i(i think so because the fakecart killer did not kill my cart) can you help me verify if my r4 is fake?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: