Hacking Boom Blox Bash Party Issue

wiimano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The strangest thing is going on with my Boom Blox Bash Party game in the usb loader. I load up any given usb loader, and everything works...until I scroll over Boom Blox Bash Party, either it resets my wii, or it gives a code dump, what could possibly have caused this? It works and plays fine through the disc through the backup loader, but I can't even open it to change the settings or anything else in the usb loader, I have tried a few different loaders, every other game works just fine too, it immediately goes to a black screen though and either resets or its a code dump, anyone have any ideas what this could be? Is there something you are supposed to do for this game that I didn't do?

Kyzra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try erasing the Cover Art you downloaded for it. I was having some issues with that as well. When it tries to read the cover art, it crashes. I bet that the cover art on your SD Card is also corrupt. If that's the case, try renaming it and then deleting it.

Something's going on with the cover art download feature in GX.

wiimano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never thought of that, gonna try it out, because I did download the 3d box art for that game, thanks mate

update: took sd card out and it works, so it must be corrupted, thanks for the help mate

wiimano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there were 2 games with corrupted images, so thanks for the heads up, fixed now, appreciate it mate!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shame it wasn't Facebook that paused them
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Shame it wasn't Facebook that paused them