Gaming Bomberman R very laggy online

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 1,708
  • Replies 19
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Just played a match (three rounds) and it was extremely laggy though it was lots of fun and hilarious as to how it turned out. One of the players left his Bomberman online and by default since we were attacking each other he won, then on the second round the pink Bomberman went against me and vice-versa and on the final stage, I killed my Bomberman became a bomb thrower and the pink Bomberman did the same.

Very laggy but comedic experience. xD

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I'll see if the story mode is any good 'cause April 28 is still a bit far off.
lol.
The story is ok. Its bomberman so its never been anything great.
Basically different levels and you clear area and move on. things change from time to time.

I do dislike the angle that the map is at.
Mutli player is much better for the angle tho.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Also dont forget you will pay to play this game online in afew months, nintendo is killing themselves with online pay imo.

The diference between PS and XB is basicaly any 3 games 1 has online, while on nintendo every 1 in 10 has online features at best, also nintendo doesnt invest on servers so online is always doubfull and laggy, so yeah people will pay for online just for mk8 and splatton 2 basicaly since i dont see any other game even worth it to have online lol.

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In settings you can change it so that you will only get matched with people who have good connection. Go to Other>Basic settings>Network settings and move the slider to the far left and it will now only match you up with people who have a good internet connection.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Online is rarely laggy for me, it's really fun climbing up the ranks, I'm in the Ameteur Leage A rank right now

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
lol.
The story is ok. Its bomberman so its never been anything great.
Basically different levels and you clear area and move on. things change from time to time.

I do dislike the angle that the map is at.
Mutli player is much better for the angle tho.

The story mode is really boring. Sigh. Super Bomberman R is barely playable as it is right now. :(

In settings you can change it so that you will only get matched with people who have good connection. Go to Other>Basic settings>Network settings and move the slider to the far left and it will now only match you up with people who have a good internet connection.

Online is rarely laggy for me, it's really fun climbing up the ranks, I'm in the Ameteur Leage A rank right now

Tried that but still very laggy. :(

I've checked and it's not a problem on my end. :-/

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Huh weird, I don't have the best internet but I still get Non-laggy matches 98% of the time, sorry I couldn't help ;-;
the US has much more players on every online game basicaly making the matches much easier to get, while eu ones are far appart and so on.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
why would you want that? us players are much farther away so lag is huge.
Not necessarily. On the Wii U (Mario Kart 8) I used to play against American and Japanese players and never had any lag issues.

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to play against people from all over the world just go Other>Basic Settings>Network Settings and slide the slider all the way to the right to be able to fight people from all over the world

I found a tip in the Super Bomberman R online manual about which controller style you should use in online matches, I'll just quote it: "When playing the Online Battle, we recommend that you hold the Joy-Con horizontally, use the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, or play with the handheld mode. Please do not use the Joy-Con Grip or hold both controllers. With this software, doing so may cause the gameplay of all participating players to momentarily stop, not allowing you to play smoothly as you want"

gundamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
terrible online since most people have terrible internet. when i was playing it, made me the host thanks to FTTH 200mbps upload connection. it didn't lag for me or other players

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1