Hacking Blue button on SKY3DS doesn't change games

Fpritt24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I just got my sky3ds today and I'm really eager to try it out and everything. I used diskwriter to write about 24 games to my microsd card and verified them after write. When I plug in the SKY3DS, it recognizes the first game on the list and I can play it no problems but pressing the blue button does not change to the next game on the list. Help please.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Use multiple mSD cards.

Don't know any other way to handle this that does not include opening the flashcart.

Fpritt24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use multiple mSD cards.

Don't know any other way to handle this that does not include opening the flashcart.
The reason I bought this card is to have a low monetary investment instead of buying all these games. Buying more cards does not help that.

Plus I should say that my roommate and I both got one of these cards and both have loaded 32gb microsd cards and both flashcarts and microsds are doing it in both DS's.

VuuI

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Try holding the button whilst putting in the card, when the blue light stops flashing, press the button again to switch games.

mrolive

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Use multiple mSD cards.

What? OP do not do this. Please tell us where you got your micro sd card, what brand it is, and what class. I had the same issue but changing my micro sd solved it.

Fpritt24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's probably a fake micro SD. Did you try another one?
What? OP do not do this. Please tell us where you got your micro sd card, what brand it is, and what class. I had the same issue but changing my micro sd solved it.

They are samsung evos. Class 10 I think? they're supposedly nice cards.

Try holding the button whilst putting in the card, when the blue light stops flashing, press the button again to switch games.
How do you hold in the blue button while inserting the game? When it springs down in, you have to release the button to allow the card to sit in the housing to be read.

Fpritt24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I kept messing around and inserted it by holding the blue button, taking it out, inserting it again and it flashes rapidly, took it out again, insert it again and it shows the first game, held the blue button while removing, inserted it again and it works now. Thanks for everyone's help. Y'all are awesome

Reactions: mrolive
D

Deleted-355425

when it messes up all you have to do is eject it and put it back in while on the dashboard.

mrolive

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay I kept messing around and inserted it by holding the blue button, taking it out, inserting it again and it flashes rapidly, took it out again, insert it again and it shows the first game, held the blue button while removing, inserted it again and it works now. Thanks for everyone's help. Y'all are awesome

So you can freely switch games now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1