Misc Blocked out from my new 3DS

Ompet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!

I just bought a New 3ds XL. According to the seller, there were a bunch of games installed on the console, and when I opened it up, it was a Ambassador Program installed and, just as he said, a whole lot of games were installed.
The problem was that when I tried to go into the eshop, it told me I couldn't use this ID. Thought there would be some way to change ID, so I went into System Settings -> NNID.
There it told me the same error message, but when I got back to the home screen, all games were gone. Went into Software Management and all games were now greyed out with a small x next to them. Is there ANYTHING I can do now, or are all games gone? :/

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

I just bought a New 3ds XL. According to the seller, there were a bunch of games installed on the console, and when I opened it up, it was a Ambassador Program installed and, just as he said, a whole lot of games were installed.
The problem was that when I tried to go into the eshop, it told me I couldn't use this ID. Thought there would be some way to change ID, so I went into System Settings -> NNID.
There it told me the same error message, but when I got back to the home screen, all games were gone. Went into Software Management and all games were now greyed out with a small x next to them. Is there ANYTHING I can do now, or are all games gone? :/
They are/were tied to the NNID so if that NNID is on another console or you can't log into it you can't use the games or eshop iirc.

Ompet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They are/were tied to the NNID so if that NNID is on another console or you can't log into it you can't use the games or eshop iirc.

Okey.. But I tried a few of the games before trying to change NNID, and then they worked fine. It was first when I tried to change NNID that it all went sour. Would that be possible if he had merged it to a new one?

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okey.. But I tried a few of the games before trying to change NNID, and then they worked fine. It was first when I tried to change NNID that it all went sour. Would that be possible if he had merged it to a new one?
You tried to change it, that's the issue. Games are linked to both the NNID, if it's changed the games will not work. If you can take pictures of what happens when you try to log in/go to NNID settings that would help.

Ompet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can, but instead I just write it, ok?

Error Code: 022-2501
You cannot use this Nintendo Network ID on this system.

Please contact local customer support centre, ......

It's not that I don't understand it, just that I thought that those would've been erased and that I wouldn't have been fooled into thinking they came with the system. Thought that if you exported your NNID, they would've automatically been greyed out.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah so by linking your own NNID you have removed the old one from it and all the purchases, im not sure how you would go about having the restored

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can (i did this) move the purchases from one ID to another, I forget how they verify it (i believe by checking the serial number) then they should ask you to format (therefore making a new NNID) and then in a day or so the purchases will be linked to your nnid.

D

Deleted User

I can, but instead I just write it, ok?

Error Code: 022-2501
You cannot use this Nintendo Network ID on this system.

Please contact local customer support centre, ......

It's not that I don't understand it, just that I thought that those would've been erased and that I wouldn't have been fooled into thinking they came with the system. Thought that if you exported your NNID, they would've automatically been greyed out.
I jsut got this far. I'm gonna try blanking my NNID then rewrite the ram to see if i can make a new id.

EDIT: I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE NERCO! I THOUGHT I WAS IN A DIFFERENT THREAD! ;_;

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended