Misc Bleach DS friend codes

venni

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i noticed there's no topic about friend codes in bleach ds, so i though it could be a good idea to post them (playing with japanese is just lag and lag)..

anyway, my code is:

4939 8538 5094

Paranoid Mouse C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i noticed there's no topic about friend codes in bleach ds, so i though it could be a good idea to post them (playing with japanese is just lag and lag)..

anyway, my code is:

4939 8538 5094

How are you playing Bleach? An actual DS card or rom? I ask because I wonder if friend codes are authentic if the rom is used on something other than an official DS card.

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For the one millionth time, friend codes are a combination of the game AND your DS, so it doesn't matter if you have a rom or real DS cart. If you have both, you will get two different friends codes.

BaHaMut_ZeR0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone in US have it?
=\
My upload connection is teriffic, but download is slow as hell...my DSL is weird that way.
While playing against someone in Italy might be a lag-free experience for that person..I doubt it'll be so for me.

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

anyway, my code is:

4939 8538 5094

Yes you are absolutely right about the lag with japanese people.I am still wondering why sega didn't release this wonderful 2d beat em up who support Wi-Fi at least to the US.

Anyway i am from Greece so i assume the lag will be minimum
smile.gif

Bleach DS Friend Code: 455 340 851 786

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The reason it's not coming to the states is because the show hasen't even been aired here yet. It starts in September though, but it's got a long time to go before a game is even considered to be brought here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol