Hacking Blank USB Loader GX

Moraelyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have been googling all morning, with no luck, so I'm hoping someone here can help.

I am using a Wii with 4.3u and USB Loader GX Rev1260 (d2x v10beta53-alt base 56).

HDD is FAT32, and I haven't been mucking around in the settings at all. Worked one day, didn't work the next. Wii Games are selected on the menu (as that happened once before where they were I selected, and all I saw were the Wii channels)

It's been working fine like this for at least two weeks, my external 500gb HDD has been showing all my games. Now since yesterday, the USB Loadsr shows a blank white screen where the games should show. It recognizes the drive, shows the correct amount of free/used space, so the games are still there. I haven't removed the drive or anything before the problem happened. Shut it all down one day after we were done playing, and the next day, this happened. It won't even show the Wii channels available in the loader, just blank white.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Moraelyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks Greywolf. Reverting the USB Loader to default settings now shows all my games again. Just back home now to get a chance to try it. Appreciate the suggestion :)

Reactions: GreyWolf

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8