Blank ds cart?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by YoshiMoshi, Dec 28, 2016.

1. YoshiMoshi
    OP

YoshiMoshi Member

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2016
    United States
    I'm trying to repair a cart that was bent up and am looking for a pcb with the metal contacts for the cart to the nds. So that I can stick the blank cart into the 3ds and then use some wires to wire the blank cart inside the ds to the bent up cart. The bent up cart won't fit into the ds. U know what I mean? Just like a blank pcb with the plastic that can fit into the 3ds that I cn wire up my bent up cart to so I can make all the contacts into the right spot into the ds. Any were I can buy such a blank cart pub for such

Something like this http://games.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/dsbrut_banner1.jpg were can I get something like it

Last edited by YoshiMoshi, Dec 28, 2016
  2. Jayro

Jayro MediCat DVD and Mini Windows 10 Developer

GBAtemp Patron
    Jayro is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 23, 2012
    United States
    Octo Canyon
    You could buy the cheapest R4 card and just gut the components off it, and use the contacts as solder pads for wires to come out the top. I recommend a ribbon cable of somekind, like cutting up an old IDE harddrive cable or a floppy cable. Just keeps the wiring job nice and neat.

3. YoshiMoshi
    OP

YoshiMoshi Member

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2016
    United States
    He that would work. I was hoping to find the pcb boards. Like you know how the fake games from china has get the pcb from some were. I was looking for something with just the board. Or if there is like a manufacture that can make custom boards for ds games I'm not sure.