Hacking BLACK SCREEN WHEN LOADING JUST DANCE 2014

remix69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an issue ....i installed the just dance 2014 game on my wii and when i go to play it ,it only shows a black screen.... i have delt with this issue before but nothing i am doing seems to work . Im not sure how to download n install new iso's or games through my comp..(my ex did all this to begin with n never showed me how ....)....I recently installed angry birds for my kids the same way i did this game n have no issues so im not sure what to do .....PLEASE help my kids r dieing to play this game

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game sucks.

Back on topic, though: does it give you a black screen when you load it in the disc channel? Or have you tried loading it in a USB device? Or it might just be a bad copy.

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you "installed" witch means through a sd card or more preferably USB device.

Please go through on how you got the game on to your wii and what are your using to load the game.

atomsk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If you are loading from USB use ios 250 with a base of ios57. Should work. From Disc Not really sure haven't loaded games from disc in 5 years. :yaysp:

atomsk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have an issue ....i installed the just dance 2014 game on my wii and when i go to play it ,it only shows a black screen.... i have delt with this issue before but nothing i am doing seems to work . Im not sure how to download n install new iso's or games through my comp..(my ex did all this to begin with n never showed me how ....)....I recently installed angry birds for my kids the same way i did this game n have no issues so im not sure what to do .....PLEASE help my kids r dieing to play this game

If you are loading from USB use ios 250 with a base of ios57

atomsk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Also there is a handy program called PimpMyWii that'll update all the required ios' for you.

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
sorted it :)
downloaded pimpmywii.. ran it and updated all my files, got the latest neogamma v9 b56... and it loads from the dvd :)

steplay29

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sorry to reopen this thread guys,but m8 said when he trys to load just dance 2014 from dvd he gets a black screen and it goes no further.is pimpmywii safe to use and is it easy.not done anything on the wii for a few years now?

somewhereovertherainbow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, to your question steplay29, i used pimpmywii myself, but after i heard its quite dangerous. PimpMyWii will look into all your isos ect and determine if you need to upgrade any of them, and those so automaticly, it sounds like a dream .

but in all honestly, to softmod a wii from beginning, all you need is ciosX rev20-21 installer and ios 236 installer. then update your ios 249 with d2x ... im using ios249[56]d2x v6 , works with all emulated wiiware/vc ect .

there is an excellent video to this on youtube . search highteckman and install usb loader gx .

if you want to update update usb loader gx to r128 easiest is doing with dmlizard.. download,open,push,2, and choose usb loader

edit: highteckmans video is for not-yet softmodded Wii but i dont know if it works for Wii where the ios has already been updated/altered

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...