Hacking Black Screen Mario Kart 8 USA After Update

Mago6246

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! I have this problem, maybe someone can help me. Everytime i try to update mario kart 8 USA with the packages downloaded with the tool NEW-NUSGrabberGUI i get a black screen. I already pass the files to my sd card with Loadiine SD Installer and verify my game code is [AMKE01], so when i download the latest update with NUSGrabber i get a black screen, does anyone knows how to fix this?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! I have this problem, maybe someone can help me. Everytime i try to update mario kart 8 USA with the packages downloaded with the tool NEW-NUSGrabberGUI i get a black screen. I already pass the files to my sd card with Loadiine SD Installer and verify my game code is [AMKE01], so when i download the latest update with NUSGrabber i get a black screen, does anyone knows how to fix this?
Check the latest compatability on MK8. It requires SSBB launch mode if you update it. Miimaker works without updates.

Reactions: Mago6246

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended