Gaming Black Ops 2?

Tekken179

Trophies
XP
Country
I play chaos Moshpit most nights , 3.45 K/D usually varies from 3.4-3.6 , 6th Prestige, working on Diamond Subs atm, loving the game :) , add me same user for everything ;)

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I play. But I'd rather not add people on here because PSN seems to be the only service I use that doesn't let you group your friendlist :angry:

BlazerX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Count me in Aswell SpacyDistortion during the past 1 1/2 week brought my k/d up from 1.19 to 1.38 i mainly play core 5th pretsige.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So how is this game? The Quickscoping, the snipers, the guns, etc? How's the campaign? Not sure if i should get this yet though. :unsure:
Quickscoping no longer has aim-assist. The snipers feel solid (there's still those people who sit back and spam the semi-autos though), the rest of the gun selection is pretty solid (there are no guns that stick out as overpowered, unlike MW3), the pistols are more powerful compared to previous games, and overall the game feels fairly balanced. The game's not without its problems though (there are still quite a few campers, some people have connection issues, etc).
I haven't played the campaign so I can't comment on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol