Homebrew Black icon on homescreen - How to delete?

assistancepls

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, not sure if this is the right place to ask but I've been looking around and so far i have not seen a solution to my problem or I do not understand the solution...

I downloaded MHGen from the Freeshop and my SD card corrupted randomly. All my apps on my SD card turned into black icons and I had to reinstall them but MHGen (or what it used to be) refuses to delete. The game itself is no longer showing in titles on FBI but the black icon is still there?

I've tried deleting it through Freeshop and system memory manager but neither will work. Freeshop says its still "installed" and when i delete it nothing happens. Trying to play another game that requires a update will say DLC content is corrupted Error Code: 009-8111.

My question is what would be the location to where the game would be installed on the SD card so I can try delete the game through my PC? and what are my other options if it does not work?

Thanks! :bow:

Attachments

• n3ds.jpg
    n3ds.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 530

macia10

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, not sure if this is the right place to ask but I've been looking around and so far i have not seen a solution to my problem or I do not understand the solution...

I downloaded MHGen from the Freeshop and my SD card corrupted randomly. All my apps on my SD card turned into black icons and I had to reinstall them but MHGen (or what it used to be) refuses to delete. The game itself is no longer showing in titles on FBI but the black icon is still there?

I've tried deleting it through Freeshop and system memory manager but neither will work. Freeshop says its still "installed" and when i delete it nothing happens. Trying to play another game that requires a update will say DLC content is corrupted Error Code: 009-8111.

My question is what would be the location to where the game would be installed on the SD card so I can try delete the game through my PC? and what are my other options if it does not work?

Thanks! [emoji144]
have the same issue been 6 months with no help
Finde it's game code and remove from fbi. This cannot be removed from settings as usual. And after that use tik sweap to remove unused tickets.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

assistancepls

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to find its ticket using FBI and comparing it with 3dsdb. I also deleted it from the nintendo 3ds folder in the sd card under the same title number (which i assume is the install on the SD) but I still don't understand what you mean by game code from FBI? where would I start with that? The icon is now gone but the dlc is still there under system settings but I still cannot delete it.

macia10

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I managed to find its ticket using FBI and comparing it with 3dsdb. I also deleted it from the nintendo 3ds folder in the sd card under the same title number (which i assume is the install on the SD) but I still don't understand what you mean by game code from FBI? where would I start with that? The icon is now gone but the dlc is still there under system settings but I still cannot delete it.
I meant that every games name in fbi is shown as a code not a name. If you have romoved the icot that is great. Do the same in fbi to remove the dlc.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM