G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
OP
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

In the latest news of July 25, 2014, today BioWare has teased a new trailer for an unannounced game. More details will be revealed at Gamescom in August, In addition the above teaser trailer seems to revolve around a very strong horror theme. Hmm, could this be the next Dead space or Resident Evil? Who knows but anyhow, while the title name is called "You've Been Chosen" in the teaser trailer, there was Youtube thumbnail called "Shadow Realms" and there has been speculation that this is the actual title of the project. EA has registered this latest trademark last March. This is all we know for now, but as BioWare promised, more will be revealed at Gamescom.

Furthermore, a teaser site has been released, with seven pages linked to the above trailer, including reports for a missing person named Henna Caplin, and a fake college called Woods-Watson Institute of Higher Learning.

Back at E3 2014, BioWare announced its Edmonton studio is working on something original and new, which executive producer Casey Hudson promised wouldn't focus on a singular story, instead being more about "This is what the world is doing right now. Come and play." Judging by that quote, an ARG wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility.

The other option is BioWare's unrevealed project with Failbetter Games, the developer best known for creating Fallen London and Sunless Sea. The brief glimpses we got of the new franchise BioWare teased at E3 didn't look much like this trailer, but then there's no gameplay here.

For now, the jury's out, but as soon as all is revealed at Gamescom, you know you'll hear about it first on IGN.

:arrow: Source

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Saw BioWare and I lost interest.

I wonder if we can play as FULLY GAY characters or only half-gay characters?

Half or fully... I expect full spectrum, like a rainbow and all that.

Anyway I am with the "Bioware, meh" crowd, especially as that was a tiny bit light on gameplay footage for my tastes.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bioware hasn't been relevant since 2005...or 2003.
Mass Effect and beyond they've just steadily gone downhill.

Also dat trailer...haha. It looks like it was made by some highschool kids. So bad. Trailers should at least TRY to garner some interest for the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...